Chapter 18: William Pen

I was hesitant,  at first, thinking that if i wasnt carefull enough i would break her. She was so fragile,  so beautiful, it felt as if i touched her, all of her innocence would turn to dust, and it taking everything that i loved about her with it.

"You're my everything." I whipser to her ever so soflty.

Her last words to me were "You're the reason i lived. Not the reason i died. I love you william pen."

My tears were surrounding her face, never touching her face, only her surroundings. The sounds of gun fire were only the backround music to the melody of her heart beat. But the song of her heart was comming to its end... and soon... The song was over.

I sit there, her hand in mine... Feeling as if my heart was no longer in my body, as if someone had taken it... It truely had not dawned on me that she was gone until her hands were compleatly cold, and a voice in the backround was trying to take me away from her... from that moment... But i knew that for my entire life, this moment would forever hold me hostage.

I hastefully put dans book down. Whiping the tears from my face. Oh. My. God. Patti could not die! NO! This was not how this was supposed to end! THIS IS JUST TRIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

"NO. NO. NO." I scream, kicking my covers around, flopping on the bed like a fish. I continue screaming, hoping that the feels would go away if i just screamed hard enough.

"I DO NOT ACCEPT NOR DO I AGREE WITH THIS ENDING. NO! NO! NO!" I scream. Over and over again.

I hear a crash outside of my room, and soon after a frantic dan, with only a bed sheet covering his huha, holding a baseball bat, looking around my room frantically.

"WHAT. WHAT IS IT. WHERE IS HE!" He shouts, running around the room. Soon, after a few minutes, he realises that there was no one in this room but us.

"God dammit Tayler! You cant just do that! I thought that someone was trying to rape you!" He says, throwing his bat on the floor.

I threw the papers to the end of the bed and demanded angrily,  "What the hell humphry. Write a new ending now."

"So i take it that you liked it." He says, sitting down on my bed.

"Liked it? Dan! I fucking loved it!" He gives me a look and i reply to that look with a mumbled sorry.

"What do you think about patti? Her character?" He asked, edging me on for my input. I mean, i was an expert when it came to good books.

"She was a good person, also, amazing character development... But..." I cant finish before Dan interrupts me.

"But. But. But what!" He says, his adrenaline from the rape scare was obviously still there.

"I just wish that william would have told her how he felt sooner! If that happened then she wouldnt have ended up dead." I say, whiping away on comming tears.

He pulls me in, comforting me and i say,"Damn you humphry. Right in the feels."

He laughs a little and says, "But do you understand why it had to happen?" He looks at me with hope of understanding in his eyes.

"A little bit... But it doesnt mean that i like it. I mean, if they were not put in that position he probably would've gone his whole life without telling her. But, if he just didnt take her down to that barn, she would've still been alive. He still could have her for a life time. Instead, as the book says, that will allways haunt him." I sniffle.

"So your saying that he should have told her when everything was still good. Not when they only had a number of days together?" He says. I wasnt looking at him, but i could feel him staring. 

"Exactly. Things would feel rushed... less magical. At least, when you dont know when it would all come crashing down, you would've... i dont know. I dont know how to finish that." I say.  Suddenly feeling sleepy.

Dan lays down, his sheet still cleverly covering his wizard wand. I lay down next to him, my leg on his other legs... in other words our legs were intwined.

I give a big yawn, dan turns off the lamp, and i shut my eyes. We are like that for a while, and as i am on the verge of being asleep, dan whispers to me, "Tayler?" I mumble in response.

"I love you..." but i fall deep into the voide of sleep before i can hear the end of Dans sentence.  Not truely hearing what he said.

A/N: HEY GUYS! So, how did you guys like this chapter? Do you ship Dan and Tayler or would you forever be Tayler and Chuck? COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! I love you all so much, you have no idea! <3