2.

Missy

"Give it to me, August!" I shouted in complete frustration. As the days passed, I began to feel like I was pretty much accepted back into the family. The only problem is August, who's been holding back on me with everything. If we kissed, he'd give me small pecks. If we hugged, they were short and if it was sex, it wasn't happening. While incarcerated, August talked so much about how he couldn't wait until I got home so he could have me how he wanted and now that I'm home, he hasn't done anything.

"Missy, I'm tired. I don't feel like fuckin'. Can you just accept that?" He asked, sarcastically.

"No, I cannot. I can't just accept the fact that my husband doesn't want to have sex with me after ten years." I heard him sigh loudly. "We haven't had sex in ten years!" I shouted, becoming even more frustrated than I already had been.

"I'm sorry, Missy, but not now. I'm really just too tired fa' that right na'."

"You've been too tired ever since I got here and it's been almost three weeks since I got home. I miss you, August. I miss all of you and you're not giving it to me."

"You just spoiled." He groaned and climbed out of bed, heading into the personal bathroom. I laid back down as he closed the door and started the shower. Realizing that it was now five o'clock in the morning, I decided to brush my teeth and get my day started. When I walked in the bathroom, I heard a slapping sound and August's heavy breath. I slowly crept over to the shower and yanked the shower curtain back to see August masturbating. He jumped up in and cursed in fear.

"Wow, August. You want sex but not with your wife." I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing.

"Fuck, Missy!" He shouted. "That's not what it is. You taking it the wrong way."

"I'm taking it the wrong way?! There's no other way to take it!" I shouted. "I'm over it anyway." I told him in a much softer tone. I felt some type of way knowing my husband wasn't sexually interested in me. I gave up on the topic and found myself watching these senseless reality shows and a few movies I'd never seen or heard of until ten o'clock rolled around. That's when I heard the doorbell.

I hesitated to answer the door due to my fear of that dream becoming reality. But when I opened it, I seen none other than Chef Teddy carrying a case of kitchen knives and three bags of groceries. "Hello, I'm Chef Teddy, the family chef." He greeted.

"Oh, I know who you are." I said, somewhat sarcastically. "I'm Missy, The twins' and Lyric's mother." I introduced myself as I stepped aside to let him in. I followed him into the kitchen, asking what he would be preparing today.

"Oh, just a regular breakfast." He smiled before taking out some vegetables and cutting them up. Feeling like I may have been a burden while he did his job, I went back in the living room now flipping through channels since I couldn't find anything to watch.

A few minutes later, I see August slowly trudging down the stairs with all three kids marching behind him. He looked like a mother goose leading her children to safety with the way they all walked directly behind him. All of them were out of my sight once they entered the kitchen.

"Food is done!" Teddy shouted. I walked in the kitchen to grab a plate and made my way to the dining room to see the kids already chowing down on their food.

"Wow." I mumbled to myself as I sat down. The food looked great but it was something any one of us could make. Bacon, scrambled eggs, and waffles. Everything tasted wonderful so my food was gone in minutes. Prison food made me truly appreciate the food that I consume.

"And here's the quiche." Chef Teddy said as he walked in holding a pie pan.

"You guys eat quiche?" I questioned in disbelief. August was always so casual so hearing that he and the kids eat quiche is funny. The fact that he even hired a chef is still funny to me since he knows how to cook and loves to do so. Not only that, he's a very private, reserved person so it shocked me to see that he has someone outside of family coming in his home constantly.