Chapter 1: Fresh Start

Chapter 1: Fresh start

**Izy's POV**

I got off the train from Stanmore to the business of London. There were so many people. People with suits and briefcases getting to their jobs. People reuniting after long holidays. People starting their new lives. People just like me. I had finally left home with all my things. I was 22 I didn't need my stupid, controlling, unfair parents. So I packed my bags and left after I finished school.

They were moving to Greece soon so didn't need me obviously. I didn't want that shitty house either. The one with all the council flats which stank of smoke and booze all the time just because the local druggies hung out round there. Yeah, I made a wise choice.

I had a house bought with a little help from my brother and aunt. I just needed a taxi to get there and I would be fine. It wasn't anywhere near council flats so no druggies and winos. I'm straight edge so I had nothing to worry about.

When I got the taxi, I shoved my luggage in the boot and told him my address. I got to the house I was stunned. It was a beautiful, almost country side like, part of London. I saw three boys go into the house next door but they didn't see me. One had blondish-brown hair, one had bright red hair and one had black hair. They all looked really cool. I decided I'd talk to them sometime, seeing as they'd be my neighbours and all.

When I got into my house, there was some furniture already there and a note from my brother.

"Enjoy you're new house and life - Lots of Love, Jakey xox"

I folded it up and put it into my pocket. I got my luggage from the car and took it into the house. Finally the start of my new life...

---

So let me know what you think of it.
Comment, like, follow

-izzy

Instagram: idkbutyoutube_
Tumblr: thatwasntverygospelofyou.tumblr.com