About ten minutes in. My mom came through the door with two huge bags in her hands. That looked heavy. Rikki and Tammy help my mom with the bags.

"Mom, why didn't call for help?" I ask her.

"Well, I thought I could carry three bags, but I left the other one in the car. I'll be right back." She went back inside to grab that third bag.

Rikki and Tammy came into the room with containers, napkins, and forks. Passed is our lunch. My mom came in the door with a third bag.

"Okay ladies. I have Pepsi and Root Beer. What do you like to drink?" My mom asks us.

"I'll have Pepsi, please," I said it first.

"I'll have Pepsi as well," Leona said.

"Root Beer for me," Tammy said.

"Pepsi for me too," Rikki said.

"I'll have half and half." Rachel said all happily.

We all looked at her. I was scrunching my face. Hearing that made me nauseous. I bet everyone in the room was doing the same thing.

"What?" She asks all of us and looking at each one.

"How can you mix pops like that?" Tammy asked her.

"I always do that with my slushy. Mixing two pops, When I go get gas. It tastes outstanding once try you it." Rachel explains.

"Ladies, would you like ice in your drinks?" My mom changed the subject to us.

"Yes please." We all said at once.

Once we ate. My mom handed us our drinks. Especially Rachel's drink, which was a different colour. I was so tempted to try it but I could because I was just getting nauseous just thinking about it.

During the movie, C.J kept texting me to see how I was doing and I told him that I was doing fine. He can't wait to see me and he misses me also.

Once the movie was done. We packed again. Some of us were upstairs, in the kitchen, in the basement, and I was in the living room.

It was almost six-thirty went we finished all packing expected for my clothes. Can't believe my friends and my mom are here still. I thought they would leave early, but they stayed.

Well, my dad is coming here soon and barbecue. My dad is cooking burgers and hot dogs. Tammy and Leona went to the store to grab some groceries for dinner tonight. All of my friends are bringing their spouses. So, they will finally meet C.J.

My mom, Rachel, and Rikki are stepping up the table and the chairs. Which I don't have enough of, but their hubbies will bring extra.

When my dad came here, he cleans the barbecue and started. While Tammy and Leona are getting the burgers and hotdogs ready for my dad. They bought a big container of macaroni salad, chips, and a fruit tray. Since we still have the pop from earlier and, of course, water.

My friend's spouses came in through the front door. My friends were fortunate with their hubbies. We all greeted each other. They all went into the backyard to sit.

Now I'm just waiting for my hot firefighter to come through the door. Any second now.

One.

Two.

Three.

The front door opens, and he comes walking through. He drops his bag to the side and I rush to hug him.

"I miss you," I said, looking up at him.

"Miss you too, Tash. How was your day?" He gave me a peck on my lips.