chapter 7

I woke up to find Jason, staring out of the window. He wasn't out of bed, and he was just staring out of the window. "Morning," I mumbled. He turned around to see me. He was smiling with his nerdy smile. "Morning sunshine," he said cheerfully. "I wonder what Aaron was going to say to us last night" I said as I sat up in bed. "I don't know, but I have to get ready to go back to my apartment."

"Don't leave," I said as Jason was starting to stand up out of bed. He shined in the new sunlight of a new day "Stay, for me" I said

"I can't, I've got to get stuff done for Stanly," I looked at him. "Just stay, Stanly could wait. Maybe you don't live with him anymore," he gave up at standing up, and he sat back down on the bed. "What are you saying?" he said to me with his back to the window. "John was talking about having Aaron move in with us, I don't want to be alone. Move in with me?"

He no longer looked curious, or worried, but he was starting to give his usual smirk of excitement "So? Is that a yes?" I asked as his face was slowly changing expressions. "Yes, I would. I want to move in with you. What would John say?" I started giggling "He'd be excited, he wanted us to be back together for the past few weeks." Just then Jason stood up and ran to my side of the bed, and swooped me off of my feet, and he with me in his hands kicked the door open to find Aaron and John staring at us. John took a sip of coffee and looked at Jason in his underwear. "She ask you?" john asked him. "Yes, I'm wondering if you'd allow it?" John smiled as he took another sip of coffee. Once he was done he turned to Aaron who looked happier than usual. "I don't see anything wrong there," John said, "however, we too have news." Jason then put me down, I then walked to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "Is it Aaron and you now living together?" I asked as I walked back in to the living room. John and Aaron looked at each other in astonishment. "I'm your best friend, I learn things faster than you'd think," John smiled. Jason looked at me uncomfortably, "I should get dressed, we need to go to my apartment and get the rest of my clothes. I'm not going to come out of our room in my boxers every day." I made a teasing face. "I'll give you a pair of gym shorts to wear, and Aaron will give you a t-shirt to you for today." John said as he got up. "I have to get the rest of my stuff, and tell my roommate to suck it," Aaron said We all laughed a little "I'll go with you," John said as to Aaron as he turned to Jason and I said, "I'll go with you to your old apartment." Jason smiled and kissed my head. "I'd like that," he replied. John walked to their room and returned in what felt like 10 seconds with a pair of navy blue gym shorts and a t-shirt of Aarons. "Is that Lindsey Stirling!?!?!" Jason asked out of glee. "We love Lindsey Stirling" I said as Jason was basically jumping up and down in excitement. "Yeah, I love her too," Aaron said as Jason put the shirt on. "I do want it back though," he said to Jason. They may not look like it, but Jason and Aaron are the same size. "I'll wash it and give it back." Jason replied.

"Meet back here in 2 hours, and we could all go out on a double date" John said as we were leaving the apartment.

"I suppose you will need a new key" I said as Jason and I were walking to his apartment 3 blocks away "yeah, wouldn't hurt" he replied. About 10 minutes later we walked up into his old apartment, it stunk. Stanly was an old white man who smoked. "Jason Kensington, come here and explain what you mean about I'm leaving you" Jason grumbled as he walked to Stanly. "Who is this?" he asked as he turned to see me. Stanly scared me. "This is Sarah Watson, she's my girlfriend." Jason said as he headed to a corner with a set of suitcases. "I'll see you later Stanly." Jason said as he took his key off of his keychain, and he placed it on the table next to an ash tray, and Stanly. He stood up and walked to me, and he truly stunk. He looked horrible too/ "Good luck with that imbissile" Stanly said as he grabbed my arm. "He's not an imbecile, he's my boyfriend." I said as I violently ripped my arm out of his grip. "Oh, sweetie, he is an evil idiot." Jason had enough. "Take your pills, old man" he said as he grabbed my hand and motioned me behind him. I grabbed his suitcase and slowly walked out with my back facing the door. Jason followed me with him slamming the door behind us. Jason looked shaken up. "He must have been in bars last night, he is usually worse than that, but when he's hungover, he's nicer." I looked at him "how could you live with that man for weeks, and not try to stay elsewhere." Jason looked at me and said "You are the only one who I ever wanted to stay with, you may think I slept with Emily, but I really dislike her, and I don't think she's worth it"