chapter 1

My adventure started in a way that no one would ever imagine. It started in a classroom in my school. Fisher public school, the place where my story begins. The final school day of the season is now upon us, and the excitement of the summer beginning this day is filling our minds more than normal school work. Those final excruciating hours were filled with everyone staring at the clock waiting for that big hand to hit the twelve, and the little hand hit the three.

And when it finally hits, and the bell rings in which would announce my new adventure filled with romance, fear, excitement, and action. My name is Sarah Watson, and my adventure is the time of my life's official beginning. I'm no longer a normal school girl. Nope I'm a woman now, with my beautiful brown hair that seems to always get in my way, eyes that are usually filled with worry and weariness, but now are filled with light and excitement because this is my adventure, and no one can get in my way as I attack the world.

Finally, the final bell rings for the year, everyone jumps out of their seats and basically runs out of the school. I'm, as usual the last one to leave the classroom. God, I hate my "friends" they always say they'll wait for me, but they never do.

However, there is one amazing, kind, and alluring person. His name is Jason Kensington, and he is my boyfriend. He's tall and a bit nerdy. His eyes are the brightest shade of green, his hair is orderly cut, but intriguingly ruffled and a shade of blonde-ish brown. His teeth are bright white and amazing and his lips are luscious.

I finally pack up my items from the day, and I chase after the propitious crowd, so I could meet Jason. See, I am taking a road trip for an internship, it's in New York City, New York. He can't go with me, but we are having a date after school. We are going to my favorite place in the world, Gigi's Italian. He hates it, but he loves me, and I love Gigi's so guess who won there?

"Jason!" I holler out through the crowd, he can't see me and I'm as loud as a whisper in this crowd that's buzzing with excitement for the summer ahead.

After about three minutes of me screaming out his name, I finally run up to him. His huge hands go around my waist as a form of hug, He then kisses me. His lips are so warm and soft, I love it, I love him. "Ready for tonight?" I ask him as we part from our kiss. He looks at me with a smirk and then asks me "I am always ready to spend time with you."

Aww, isn't he a charmer?

About 4 hours after that exhilarating moment where that bell rang, I put on my favorite black and red striped dress, I grabbed my toothbrush, just in case. I braided my hair and tied that braid into a bun, then put on my beautifully expensive shoes that I save for moments like this.

Jason picked me up at about 8 o'clock looking sharper than ever. My mother opened the door and called him "Dapper Dan."

"Mom, shush go with dad, and enjoy your night." She walked away and then my father walked to Jason, oh fuck I thought this isn't good. "Jason, may I talk to you privately?" Jason looked at me looking nervous as he walked with dad to his office. I don't know what they were talking about, but at first Jason shook his head, then nodded nervously. Then Jason and my Father started laughing.

Once they were done laughing, my father led Jason out of his office with his hand on Jason's shoulder. "You two have a great night, Sarah, please be back by 11. Do you have your keys?" "Yes, father" I mumble. "Okay, Jason. Take good care of my daughter."

What does that mean? So when he and I have sex he wants Jason to be careful? But I don't think we will have sex tonight. I mean I love Jason a lot, but I'm still a virgin. I'm not ready for that in anyway. Nor have I told Jason that I am a virgin. Yeah, I guess it's crazy because I'm a senior in high school, but no. I'll kiss my boyfriend, yes, but I won't give myself up to him yet.