introduction.

Not once have I ever imagined I write a proper prologue. This story, has been in my brain for years, it is now in the summer before my 16th birthday, I chose to write this. The people in my life have pushed me to the top to write this. My intention of this story, is to tell an entertaining story, but yet give an experience. Love happens whether you are ready or not.

We all have miracles, and as I say this my miracle I'm talking about is love. As you read this book you will notice some form of homophobia, but as the story moves on you gain an open ended mind who is willing to help, and live with the turning world we live in.

The majority of this story, is based on my real life experience with my move from Minnesota to sunny Florida. A side of the romance and sex, this story is a really special thing to me. As you read this please keep in mind a few things:

1: don't take life too seriously

2: forgiveness is better for all than it is to have problems with each other

3: homophobia is out there, and it is soon to be looked down upon, and love is love regardless. (Hence the idea behind John and Aaron)

I hope you enjoy the story and all it has to offer, as per usual. Also, I am incredibly thankful for even the few who read my story, because it is special to me. This may not be in my dedication, but I'm forever and always thankful for all the support and love that my nerdy friends have given to me. This really isn't my story or book, I'm just the messenger that the nerds that I have surrounded myself with have to offer this world. Claire, Sarah (the real who has no similarities with Watson), Jonathan (no relation with John), Faxton, Christina, and everyone else. You may have not been mentioned in my dedication, but your kind words of encouragement have kept me writing and will hopefully keep me writing for years. Thank you!