I smiled at him from my seat, watching him do his thing.

He put the slices of bread in the pan and he placed his hand on my thigh absentmindedly, right above where my leg ended.

"Any dreams last night? Any ideas for dinner tonight? Any plans with friends?" He stood between my legs, hands on my thighs.

He does this almost every morning. I smiled at him and shook my head. "Nope, I got nothing,"

"I want to take you out tonight," he winked at me.

"Oh where are we going,"

"Somewhere nice, somewhere special,"

He gave me a smile and I leaned down to kiss him.

I meant for it to be a quick kiss, something small before he goes back to cooking.

It turned into something far from that.

Before I knew what to think of it, Louis had me pinned against the wall of the hall outside our bedroom, running his hands down my sides.

He gripped my bum on the way down, then gripping my thighs and hoisting me up.

I wrapped my legs (leg) around him the best I could as he carried me into our bedroom and dropped me on the soft mattress.

"Take off your clothes princess," he smiled at me, pulling his shirt over his head, waiting for me to follow his lead.

I wasn't technically wearing pants because it's too much of a hassle to do when I'm not going anywhere.

After I had my shirt off I laid in the bed in front of him, just in the baby pink cotton panties I slept in.

"So beautiful, baby," Louis kneeled at the end of the bed, slowly working his way up, kissing my leg as he goes.

He looped his fingers around the hem of my underwear, pulling them down so I could kick them off.

'Mmh, what's this," he ventured further up my body, trailing kisses wherever he went. He avoided any place that I might actually want him to kiss, probably just to frustrate me.

Taking one of my nipples in his mouth, he trailed his hand down my torso, grasping my cock.

He seemed pleased with the gasp I gave in reaction, pulling away and kissing me.

"You're so hot," he whispered between kisses, all the while fiddling with the drawer beside the bed.

He handed me a bottle of lube and held out his hand, waiting for me to count out the fingers I wanted him to use. I usually only pick one or two, wanting to get to the good part as quick as possibly, but tonight I only bent down his pinky finger, leaving three for him to use.

He gave a smile, letting me squirt the liquid over this digits.

"Lay down, love," he gently pushed my shoulder so I would at least lean back.

I gasped as he pushed the first finger in. It had been about four days since we did anything, we'd been so busy trying to redecorate and fix up the house for a baby.

"You're so pretty wrapped around my finger," he mused, twisting his index and adding another finger.

I started pushing myself down against his hand, grinding into the pressure the best I could.

"Stay," Louis placed his other hand on my hip to keep me still, "greedy boys don't get what they want,"

"Please," I begged.