Chapter Fifteen

Harry

A fucking common wealth. What the fuck is Niall trying to do?

Okay I really shouldn't be thinking about that when I have my boss beneath me.

He said I fucked up his bar so I owe him another lap dance.

Whatever ya loon.

In twenty minutes I'm due out on the floor. In the front. Where anyone could see me from the main dance floor if they looked up to the top level.

So I'm really just killing time and hoping Louis leaves before I go out there. I'll give Steven as many fucking lap dances as he wants.

He brought his hands up and placed them on my waist as I grinded down on him slowly, trying to make this last longer than twenty minutes, trailing them down my sides until he gripped my bottom.

"Hey," I smacked his hands away and stood up, "No touching," I leaned forwards and rested my elbows on the back of his chair, arching my back so he had a perfect view of my presented ass, "Boss's rules," I whispered in my stripper-voice. The sickeningly sweet seductive tone that sends shivers down men's spines.

"Boss man thinks he can change the rules just for a little bit," he motioned for me to sit back down in his lap.

I complied, but with my back to him so he wouldn't see me roll my eyes.

I didn't reply, just let him do what he wants. I am getting paid for this, and whenever the dancers give lappies to Steven, they always get tipped well.

He was attractive enough. He had and athletic build and you could tell that he still worked out. He had a sort of DILF quality to him.

But he wasn't Louis.

I wasn't going to feel the spark of arousal I do when I hear Louis' voice in the morning, the deep tone that I want to command and control me.

It wasn't going to be good for me in any way besides the monetary gain.

But if I were to give a lap dance to Louis....

God, I really can't think about this right now.

I silently cursed myself for loosing my rhythm, getting back into the grove and working harder into him. I could feel his hardness pressed against me. It was big. And if he weren't my boss I probably would have already slept with him. Maybe he has a hot son...

What is my problem? I'm with Louis now, I need to stop thinking like I'm still single.

... I say as I am giving a lap dance to my boss.

Classy.

I turned around to face him and sped up my pace, wanting to finish this quickly.

Maybe then I'd have time to find Louis and tell him that I'm actually a stripper.

He's drunk anyways, I gave him sparkly vodka. Glitter always makes people more drunk. Probably.

A moan from Steven pulled me away from my thoughts and back to the task at hand.

Okay, all I've got to do is make my boss cream his pants then tell my boyfriend that I make men cream their pants for a living.