The End of All Things [Part 1/6] (Andy's POV)

Well, months had passed and Cassie and I planned our perfect wedding the entire time. We were due to get married tomorrow. Tomorrow. I was beyond nervous, but I was also happy that I was finally getting married to the love of my life. I was thinking more and more about the day I met her. It was one of the best days of my life. Just looking up at her for the first time and seeing her beautiful eyes. I completely fell in love with her right then and there. She was so gorgeous. Throughout the years we've been dating, that love only grew stronger. I seriously think that her and I were meant to be together, despite our age difference, which isn't too much.

"You ok, baby?" Cassie asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh yeah," I said as I laughed and pulled her onto my lap. "I was just thinking."

"What about?" she asked as she smiled.

"Us," I responded as I kissed her.

"I'm glad I met you that day," she said.

"I am too. You flipped my world upside down," I said. "I knew I had to have you."

"Aww," she said as she hugged me.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," I said.

"Same here," she said.

"I finally get to marry the love of my life!" I said as I kissed her again.

"I love you so much, baby," she said.

"I love you too," I said.

We spent the rest of the day cuddled together on the couch watching movies, including some of her favorites: Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and Coraline. I had to admit that I kind of loved them too. Around midnight, we went up to bed.

"I love you," I said as I kissed her.

"I love you too," she said as she curled up in my arms.

I honestly don't think either of us got more than maybe two hours of sleep. We were both nervous out of our minds. Finally, around nine in the morning we left to go to our venue. I let Cassie choose where we got married. I wanted her to be happy. She chose a nice clearing in the woods. I honestly loved it too. It was so beautiful when we went to check it out. Once we arrived there, I kissed her and said I'd see her in a few hours.

"I love you!" she shouted as we walked our separate ways.

"Love you too, beautiful!" I shouted back.

I walked into a little building on the edge of the part of land and met up with the guys; Pete, Joe, and Patrick. I had to make them my groomsmen! I did make Patrick best man though. I only thought it was fair because he's helped me through so much.

"Why hello there, Mr. Hurley!" Pete said as he opened the door for me.

"Hey guys," I said as I laughed.

"Are you excited?" Patrick asked as he hugged me.

"More than," I said. "But god damn, I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Don't do that," Joe said. "That would definitely put a whole damper on the wedding."

"Smart ass," I said as I laughed.

"You're going to do fine," Patrick said. "Everything is going to go great!"

"Thanks Trick," I said.

We continued to talk and get ready. Cassie and I chose a lighter blue for the accent color. We both loved it and thought it looked great. Once all of us were changed, we talked more and waited for the time to walk down to the clearing. I couldn't stop pacing back and fourth.

"Andy," Pete said. "You're making me dizzy."

"Sorry," I said.

"I've never seen you this nervous," Patrick said.

"I just don't want to fuck anything up," I said. "I want this to go perfectly and make Cassie happy."

"I don't think you could do anything to make Cassie unhappy," Joe said.

"You're right," I said as I finally sat down. "I just love her so much."

"I know you do and you're going to do fine," Pete said as he rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Just, like don't forget to breathe," Joe said. "That could also put a damper on things."

That actually made me laugh. All of us actually. I started to calm down and we sat there and talked for a little while longer.