Dancing with the Devil (Charlie's POV)

I woke up around nine the next morning. I looked over and guess what I saw. No Andrea. What the hell was her deal? I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of bed. I rubbed my eyes as I walked into the bathroom. There was a note taped to the mirror. It read: "Charlie, I had fun and all, but things just aren't going to work out. It's not you, it's me. Andrea <3" You're fucking kidding me, right? She's pulling the "it's not you, it's me" bullshit? I actually did like her, but now, I though she was a fucking bitch. What did I ever do to her? I got dressed and then walked around the hotel to go and find Andrea. I went to her and Cassie's room and knocked.

"Yeah?" Cassie answered.

"Where is Andrea?" I asked.

"Isn't she with you?" she asked as she motioned me inside.

"No. Well, she was, but then I woke up this morning and she was gone. She gave me this note," I said as I gave the note to her.

"Are you fucking serious?" she asked. "This is so not like her."

"Yeah, this is legit and I'm fucking pissed," I said.

"What's going on?" Andy asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Give him the note," I said and Cassie handed it to him.

"Wow," Andy said. "Where is she?"

"Exactly what we're trying to figure out," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Calm down, Charlie," Andy said.

"How can I? I actually liked her and then she goes and pulls this bullshit?" I said.

"I am like really shocked by this," Cassie said. "Here, let me call her."

Cassie grabbed her phone from the table and dialed Andrea's number.

You Saved MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara