Foehn

A/N: HUGE time skip! It is now a week into October, this chapter taking place on a Wednesday. I didn't feel like writing through all of September, plus I have a huge idea for Halloween. :)

~~

Things with Namjoon and Jungkook had almost cleared themselves up back in August. Everyone knew of Yoongi and Hiyasay's relationship, even some of the teachers. Hiyasay was on level grounds with Namjoon, but still felt like she was walking on eggshells. Jungkook still had the occasional hot head moment, but it blew over fairly quickly.

Hiyasay sat out on her front porch steps, allowing the crisp autumn breeze to sweep by her skin. Her brother, Chaun, got called in around 4 a.m. and still hasn't returned home. When she heard the bus coming, Hiyasay stood and walked to the end of her driveway. The creaking doors opened, and she was once again greeted with the sight of the barely occupied seats. She picked out Namjoon in the back, and went to sit by him. He had his earbuds in, his eyes staring out the window.

"Namjoon?" She asked, but received no answer.

"Namjoon!" Hiyasay spoke louder again, sitting next to him.

"What?" He jeered, ripping his earbuds out.

"I... I..." she started, being taken aback by his tone, "was just going to say good morning. I wanted to know if I could sit by you." Hiyasay tensed up, instant guilt washing over Namjoon's face.

"Well, you're sitting here. So it's whatever." He put his headphones back in, ignoring her the rest of the way.

Once they got to school, Jungkook was practically bouncing off the walls with some sort of excitement. He waited for Namjoon and Hiyasay to get off the bus, then ushered them to follow him. They got to their little courtyard area, which they'd adopted as their before-school hangout spot. There, they met up with Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin. Jungkook was still ecstatic, keeping all of them in wonder. Yoongi went over to stand by Hiyasay, earning an eye roll from Namjoon.

"As you all know, the second best month is upon us." He began, smiling broadly.

"Second? What's the first?" Hoseok asked, almost sarcastically.

"I swear, it's like you don't know me at all!" He gestured, "My birthday was last month." Everyone groaned, but Jungkook seemed illustrious in himself.

"Why're we all standing here? Normally not all 8 of us are in the same spot in the mornings. This must be special." Hiyasay asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well you see, dear Hiyasay and others, it's time for my annual..." Jungkook reached in his bag, pulling out 8 invitations, "Halloween party!" He handed everyone their respective envelopes.

The details for Jungkook's party are as follows:

Annual Halloween Fest

When: Friday, October 31

Where: Jeon Jungkook's dwelling

Time: 8pm-2am

Theme: Just wear a costume of your choice, you nark >:P

Hiyasay, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin RSVP'd on the spot. The others had to talk with their parentals first. The 15 minute bell rang, and today Hiyasay had her first class with Yoongi. They walked together, hand in hand, to the classroom. The teacher was gone today, so a sub was sitting at the desk instead. The board read that this was pretty much a study hall period, Hiyasay and Yoongi sighing in relief. This classroom had sort of a lounge in the back, and since they were the first ones there, Hiyasay and Yoongi laid claim on the bean-bags.