Re-writing Tales of Black!

Hi, Tales of Black fans! Welcome back!

As you have probably noticed, it has been a long time since I have uploaded an update to the second story of this series, and I kind of just left it in the middle of writing.

Sorry about that. I know, I'm a total buttface, and I apologize. But please allow me to explain:

I started this wattpad while I was in middle school, when I was about 12 or 13. I had all of these good ideas for stories and I just kind of wrote without thinking. If you go back and read some of my original works, you'll see that. There's a lot of random moments that don't really mean anything, and there's some very rushed sections.

But, here we are, years later. I've graduated high school, and I'm a week away from being 18! In the time I stopped writing for wattpad and now, I've done a whole lot of learning. I've taken two college-level composition courses, which have helped to improve my writing! I read Stephen King's On Writing, and let me tell you, that has changed my life drastically (although I've elected to ignore his take on adjectives).

Anywayyy, recently I was digging through the writing folder on my computer and happened to pull up Tales of Black and reread it. Deciding I couldn't just pull the cord, grabbed up the Sorcerer's Stone and began revising my old work.

And by revising, I mean almost completely trashing the old text. Most of the plotline will be the same. Some of the characters will act different - I thought long and hard, carefully analyzing what I knew about the Malfoys, Lestranges, and Andromeda and how they might decide to raise Lucille. The new story will be different, but also the same.

I should be posting the new update soon. It can probably be expected around the 24th (which is my birthday!). I'm going to try to update weekly, or at least biweekly. My first few chapters are already completed, they just need to be edited for mistakes and then they'll be ready for you!

Thank you to everyone who has waited four years for me to finally update. I'm just really sorry that I'm not updating the right one!

Byee! <3