eight: saved

Luke stayed with his back against the steps. They were heavyand slow, almost like the person wanted to make him even more scared. There was no way he could escape, in front of him was a big wall that was at least 20 feet taller, he couldn't climb. The boy was shaking due to the cold and fear, there was no way he could espace from this one. He could smell the trouble.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" a strong voice said. Luke turned around, looking at who it was.

The man had a few tattoos and looked dirty. He smelled awfully and had a quite long beard, making him look like he was 40 (he probably was). His clothes were dirty and ripped, his face held an evil smirk that scared Luke. The man was walking to him slowly and he backed away, stopping when his back hit the brick wall.

"P-Please leave me alone." he said with a shaken voice "My family is rich, I can give you money! Please don't do anything."

"Oh sweetheart," the man said, smirking and carressing Luke's cheek. He was getting even more scared "the only thing I'm looking for right now is a good time, and you seem like the right person to give it to me." the man kissed Luke's neck, he smelled like alcohol "You're so pretty I could just-"

"Leave him alone Tom." a boy said, Luke opened his eyes and noticed he was standing with his arms crossed.

"But look at him Ash, we can-"

"I don't care." Ashton grabbed the man by his collar, seeing he refused to leave. Ashton kept a tight grip on the man's collar, looking him in the eyes and speaking with anger "Go back to the piece of shit you came from and if I ever see you near him again I'll beat the shit out of you. Understood?"

The man nodded and ran away when Ashton let go of his collar. Ashton rested his head against the brick wall while Luke stared at him, the other boy kept his eyes shut and sighed.

"Why are you here?" Ashton asked "It's dangerous, you're not able to defend yourself!"

"I am able to defend myself!" Luke said and Ashton opened his eyes, staring at him with a knowing look "It's true!"

"Luke, that man was almost doing nasty things to you. I-I couldn't live with myself if something had happened to you." Ashton brought his hand to the blond's face and caressed his cheek in a sweet way. Luke loved it.

"I promise I won't come here again at night."

"Not even during the day."

Luke nodded, agreeing that he wouldn't go back in there. Ashton held his hand and muttered to Luke, telling the blond to follow him. They passed a few alleys and Ashton kept his arm around Luke's waist protectively, signaling the boy was his. He didn't see the boy as his but he would like it if Luke was his.

They reached the park where there was more light and was empty. It was good for them to walk even though it was 1AM and Luke should be back to Calum's. He was sure Calum was probably hanging out with Michael, they would meet up anyway.

They sat down on the swings by the sandbox and swung softly. Both boys were staring at everything but each other, being too ashamed to say anything. The silence was a mix of uncomfortable, awkward, comfortable and sweet. Luke had never though silent was sweet until that moment. He wanted to say something to break the ice, maybe some stupid joke but he couldn't remember any.

As he stared at the ground Ashton stared at him. He admired how beautiful the blond's skin looked in the moonlight or how his beautiful pink lips never looked more kissable than now. It was a perfect moment to kiss Luke but he didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable - after all, he was harrassed just a few minutes earlier.

"Shouldn't you be on a date with a skank?" Ashton blurted out, making Luke look at him and giggle because of the bad word.

"Yeah but she- she became a sexual mess and I was not in the mood."

"Oh, how far into the date did you stop being in the mood?" Ashton jokes and Luke laughed, staring at him.

"I wasn't feeling it before it even started, I guess your appearence had something to do with it."

Ashton stopped laughing and blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have thrown myself like that at you."

"Don't worry." Luke said "I loved it, I wish it had gone further."

Ashton looked at him and Luke winked. For once in his life he was vulnerable and had no words. Ashton got up and extended his hand for Luke to grab and the blond did it, intertwining their fingers and holding it tight. Both boys liked the feeling of it and never wanted to let go even if their lives depended on it.

Ashton started pulling Luke through the park, walking slowly to admire the views. They stopped in a bridge, Luke leaned against the handrail and stared at his reflection in the water. He smiled when he saw Ashton coming behind him and wrapping his arms around Luke's waist, kissing his shoulder sweetly. The tramp rested his head on Luke's shoulder and hugged the boy tightly, inhaling his scent. The blue-eyed boy loved the feeling of Ashton hugging him and holding his hand, he had never felt this way towards girls and maybe he should start accepting himself like he is now - it makes him happy, you should accept the things that make you happy.

(If they're bad things that might ruin your life then don't accept them. Stay in school, don't do drugs.)

It was weird because they barely knew each other yet there was already so much love. They looked at each other and already knew they wanted to be with each other forever. It would be difficult since they were in different social position but there was a way - love always finds a way.

"Is it weird that I already have feelings for you?" Luke said, not being afraid of the response. He's tired of hiding how he feels.

Ashton chuckled and left a soft kiss in Luke's hair.

"Is it weird that I feel the same?"

Luke laughed and played with Ashton's fingers on his waist. He wished they could stay like this more often.

"Can I take you on a date?" Ashton said "Your other date went shit and you didn't like it, let me make it up to you. Let's get to know each other and stuff, I know a really good restaurant where we can get a meal for free but the place to sit isn't that good."

Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's cheek, smiling against it.

"Everything is amazing as long as I'm with you."

______________________

i'm crying i cri

this fanfic will probably be the shorter one because not much happens in the movie but i'll add the usual off-script part don't worry, we can at least have 13-14 chapters

first question from a foreign: 'quiet' is 'stay silent' and 'quite' is 'a little bit/kind of' right? because i see it sometimes and now i'm confused

second question from a foreign: is 'you was' a real thing?

any thoughts? on the chapter, not the questions (sorry if it's too cheesy i can't help but be like this. probably there are mistakes, i'll revise tomorrow- or later)

-ana rita (moony)