seven: the date

i recently realised i may have too many disney shirts so today i went to Primark and bought another one

ENJOY XX

_______________

Luke fixed his jacket and hair, trying to look presentable so he could impress Madeline. He felt sick when he had to remind himself he had a date with her, but not the good kind of sick. He didn't want to go, he wanted to run away so he could avoid it and maybe come back in a few years when he gets married. The blonde still had an hour until he had to pick the girl up.

He grabbed the money from the table and got out of his room, walking down the stairs that were covered with an extremely expensive green carpet. It was an awful colour but he still agreed with his parents that he liked it just to make them happy. Luke walked to the  kitchen and saw Calum in there, chatting with his aunt and petting one of the cats.

"Hello Calum." Luke said, shaking his hand "How are you in this fine afternoon?"

"Hello Lucas, I feel explendid."

"May Calum and I be excused? I need to calm my nerves for my date with Madeline."

"Sure you can, I want you to be home by eleven."

"Actually, may I ask permission for Lucas to sleep over at my house? I'm in need of help in Science and Lucas is just the right person to help me have an A on the next exam." Calum asked and Luke's aunt nodded.

Luke smiled and thanked his aunt, getting out of the house with Calum. The raven-haired boy didn't tell him where they were going, only told Luke to follow and trust him. Luke did so because after all, Calum was his best friend and would never hurt him on purpose.

They didn't walk much, only a few streets that were not too far away from their houses. They entered an hold building in the middle of an empty field that wasn't finished and walked through the halls, following Calum. He stared at the draws on the walls and stopped when one looked quite familiar. Maybe it was just his imagination but it looked so much like him, instead the boy in the draw was wearing a flower crown along with pale clothes. On his back where two angel wings and Luke touched the painting, seeing it was quite recent. Under the draw there was a phrase that said "I found my angel and I'll always look at this draw if it's the only way I can see him".The signature in the end said "Ashton" and he blushed, remembering the boy he had been infatuated with for months. 

"Do people usually come here?" Luke said, catching up to Calum.

"Not really, no one cares about this and that's what makes it such a good spot to hide and do whatever we want. Especially us, the rich teens, I have seen some doing drugs." Calum chuckled "We're all wicked kids just waiting for someone to show us what life really is besides luxury, some take it too seriously."

Luke nodded "Do... tramps come here?"

Calum nodded, taking out a cigarrette "Some do, they're actually nice. There's this dude named Michael who I usually smoke with, he's hilarious."

Luke sat down beside him on the floor and smiled. He doesn't question Calum about smoking but he knows he has done it for a while now, it's Calum's choice and he doesn't know what to do about it but he's trying to come up with something.

"Do you really want to go to that date?" Calum asked and Luke shook his head, hugging his knees "Why not?"

"It just doesn't feel like me. Madeline is wonderful and she's nice but there is someone else that I just - I can't stop thinking about them." Luke said, blushing when he referred to Ashton.

"Which gender?"

"You know what gender it is."

"Okay, tell me about him."

"We have met him before, in a creepy way to be honest." Luke said, remembering the first time he saw Ashton "He has hazel eyes and curly hair, he's so beautiful. I really want to kiss him but I can't because he's a-"

"-tramp. Am I right?" Calum asked and Luke nodded "Look, it doesn't matter if he is a tramp or not, what matters is that you love him or like him, whatever you feel. Find him and talk to him about it, try spending some time with him, ignore what your habits tell you."

Luke nodded and saw it was already time for him to go to the date. The blond sighed and got up.

"I have to go, Madeline is waiting for me."

"I don't think you should go, if you like him then for God's sake I will help you find him."

"I have to Cal." Luke said, his voice trembling. He felt like crying "I have to like girls."

"I'm here for you."

Luke hugged him and thanked him, leaving the building and walking to Madeline's house. The girl opened the door as soon as he knocked the first time and he greeted her parents. She linked her arm with his and he gave her a fake smile. Madeline started talking about random stuff on the way to the dinner, Luke just nodded but wasn't paying attention to her.

It was rude not to dot it, she was his date but he kept thinking about Ashton. He kept imagining it was Ashton linking his arm with Luke and kissing his cheek. When they got to the restaurant he kept imagining it was Ashton who was having dinner with him and holding his hand from across the table. He looked at Madeline but wanted her to go away and wanted Ashton on her place. To get to know him, to be with him.

He feels bad but he honestly just wants Ashton.

***

"Lukey." Madeline said, sitting next to him and pouting. Luke found out she was very annoying "You haven't been paying attention to me the whole night."

"Sorry Madeline I am uh a bit distracted." He said, coughing awkwardly.

"Well..." she said on a lower voice, grabbing his hand and directing it to under her skirt, kissing his neck "Maybe I can change that."

The first thing he did was take his hand out of there and get up, knocking a few things out of the table. He felt disgusted by what just happened and wanted to get out of there. Madeline just stared at him with an emotionless look on his face. He slammed the money on the table and gulped.

"Here's the money, I need to get some air."

He ran out of the restaurant and leaned against the wall. Madeline soon joined him, pinning him against the wall. Luke just stared at her lustful eyes, not being able to say anything since well- there was nothing to say. She grabbed his hands and directed them to her ass while she kissed and softly bit his neck.

"Come on Lucas." She whispered "All that stress will go away in seconds if you just give it to me."

Luke pushed her away with a lump forming on his throat when he noticed he didn't feel anything. He should feel sexually aroused, she is a girl after all, but he didn't. He still wishes he was on a date with Ashton.

"I-I have to go. Bye."

The blue-eyed boy started running to a random direction not noticing where he was going. All he knew is that he passed the park and the toy store. He shouldn't be walking at night, it was dangerous especially if he was lost and had no way to communicate with Calum. The street was empty and when he turned around and started walking he noticed everything was dirty and full of trash.

He realised this was wehere the tramps lived and fuck, when he heard steps behind him he knew he was screwed.

_______________

i stayed up late just to write i'm not even going to revise this good lord ana rita what are you doing with your life [currently 3.18 AM]

tell me what you thought :)

-ana rita (moony)