Chapter 28 pt.2

Mecca's leg shook vigorously as yet another phone call to Ziya went straight to voicemail. He called her again twice and got the same results. To say he was pissed would be a complete understatement. It had been four days since he had heard from Ziya and he had passed the point of being worried. The nigga was ready to kill her.

Picking his phone back up he called Imani "No I still haven't spoken with her" Imani said before he could ask.

"Thanks" he hung up the phone and out of pure frustration he chucked it across the room and he could hear the phone shatter when it hit the wall.

Seconds later his door flew open and hit the wall behind it, it was Blaze and no pun intended he was blazing. "Call Lincoln" he said referring to his lawyer.

Mecca sat up straight and looked at his brother who had plopped down on the couch. "What do you need Lincoln for?"

"Because Denim is as good as dead, once I see her ass. She really took my fuckin seed and disappeared! I swear man I can't with this girl" Blaze was so mad that he was calm. Mecca knew that anger all too well.

"Yall okay?" Rochelle poked her head into his office and asked.

"No man, I'm going to fuck her up on sight as soon as I see her" Rochelle could see the rage in him.

"Mecca calm down, I'm sure there has to be a reason" he wasn't even trying to hear what she was saying. To him there was no reason good enough for his woman to disappear and not be answering his calls and texts.

"You know something" said Blaze who had been looking at Rochelle since she walked in.

"No I don't" she lied.

"Rochelle you will be next in line after Denim if you know some shit and you're not telling me" Blaze stood up and walked over to her making Rochelle take a step back.

"I'm not saying shit so its whatever. If I was Denim I would have disappeared on your ass too" she said seriously. Blood or not Rochelle knew that Blaze was dead ass wrong for the shit he did to Denim. No woman deserved that.

Seeing his brother on the edge of hitting their sister Mecca stood and pushed him away from her. "Rochelle that's his child, if you know some shit just say it" Mecca's approach was way better but still she didn't want to break the trust she had gained from both Ziya and Denim.

"Fuck that, I'll find out somehow" Blaze pushed Rochelle out of the way and rushed downstairs.

Grabbing her Balenciaga purse, he turned it over and dumped out all of the contents until her phone dropped onto the couch. By this time Rochelle had ran downstairs and was cursing him out. He held her back with one hand and put in her code with other.

"Blaze stop, Mecca stop him" she was trying her hardest to get the phone but was no match for Blaze. Going to her text messages he found the thread she shared with Denim, he read until he saw the information he needed.

Denim ❤️: Just wanted to tell you where I was in case of an emergency. I'm at the Hotel Bel-Air in California in the Chalon Suite. And please don't tell Blaze's crazy ass.

Scrolling down a little more he saw a picture of Phoenix in her bathing suit which eased him. At least he knew she was okay but he was still pissed off.

 At least he knew she was okay but he was still pissed off