Chapter 25

Blaze was switching hands on the wheel of his truck when Mecca called him. He wanted to ignore it, seeing as though he wasn't in the mood to talk but knew it could possibly be about business.

"What man?" Blaze said when he answered.

"Listen nigga the only reason I'm calling you is because I know your stupid ass would do the same for me. Baby moms is out here with some nigga. He look square as fuck too to be honest" Mecca laughed and said something to someone in the background.

"Where yall at?" Blaze was about to make a special appearance. He had a feeling it was that Taylor nigga and he was getting ready to do what he should have the first time.

"At Jay's man, I came to get me and Zy some food. I see homeboy with a good grip on that ass like it's his."

Blaze didn't even respond he hung up the phone and made an illegal ass u-turn and headed in the direction of the restaurant. He was just happy that he wasn't that far away.

He got there in about ten minutes and parked wherever he saw fit. Mecca approached him just as he had slammed the door to his Jeep close. "Ay nigga, don't come out here acting crazy" he tried to warn his brother but his words fell on deaf ears.

The only thing Blaze was concerned about was letting Denim and Taylor know he wasn't one to be fucked with. Denim and Blaze hadn't talked much since their argument after Kira's party. Blaze wasn't too much concerned with that though, after finding out that Denim had cut ties with her manager he was good. He just wanted to make sure she was going to listen.

Denim and Taylor were hugged up against her G-wagon when he walked up. They were so into each other that neither noticed him until he had clocked Taylor straight in the jaw. The punch was so hard Denim felt like she could hear his jaw breaking. Pulling the gun from his waist band Blaze hit him across the face with the butt of the gun.

"Blaze what the hell?" she pushed him before she tried to help Taylor who pushed her away.

"You told me you were done with this nigga?" Taylor asked Denim as he tried to ignore the pain.

"Take yo ass home nigga and be glad I don't end your shit" Blaze's words were hype but he wasn't.

"I am done with him Taylor, I wasn't lying."

"Like hell, bro I'm telling you to leave. Denim go get your ass in my car" she looked back at him with a facial expression even she couldn't read.

"Taylor I'm serious don't believe him" she tried to step closer to him only for Blaze to snatch her back. Pushing into her truck Blaze wrapped his hand around her neck. "You really gone try me?" he said squeezing hard enough to let her know that if he wanted to he could do some damage.

Grabbing his hand Denim looked at him before she closed her eyes for a brief second "Taylor I'm sorry just please leave" she began to regret even getting back involved with him, Blaze had spared him once and Denim was pretty sure he wouldn't do it again.

"See if I don't catch your ass" Taylor said finally letting his jaw go. Blaze laughed heartily thinking about the possibilities of that ever happening.

Denim caught eyes with Taylor and he looked at her in disgust. Denim knew there was no coming back with him so she left him alone and watched as he stumbled away. She turned to Blaze who had finally stepped out of her face. Ignoring the audience, they now had Denim forgot all about the order she had just placed and took her keys from her purse.

"You gone learn one day" was all Blaze said as he walked away.

*

"You've handled things better than a lot of people Denim, that's something to be very proud of."