12.♡

" Oh my god ! " Prada yelled at the top of her lungs.

Lenny and Prada were currently in the middle of sex , and Prada couldn't handle it.

The reason of the sex , was congragulatory , because Lenny "Popped the question. " and asked Prada to move in with him.

Hell you thought the question was ? 😂

Lenny claimed he went easier ; for her first time , but she could tell. He was pumping into her fastly.

" Shit. " Lenny grunted into Prada's ear. " Slow down. " Prada begged.

Lenny started doing slow , deep strokes , which were killing Prada.

" Faster. " she begged Lenny. Lenny wanted her to make up her damn mind.

Lenny pumped fast , deep , strokes , and wouldn't stop. Prada's clear, creamy , substance coated the outside of the condom.

Lenny flipped Prada over , and placed his thumbs in her back dimples.

He rammed into Prada , throwing her waist onto his large , thick shaft.

Lenny slapped Pradas ass , as he was about to cum.

" I can't do it anymore. " Prada ssid slowing down. " It's been hours. " she said.

Lenny grabbed her waist , and rammed into her repeatedly.

His dick shook , indicating hus future children needed to be introduced to the world.

His warm semen filled the inside if the condom , as Lenny grunted. " I'm done now. " he said.

Prada fell on her stomach , falling off of Lenny's dick.

Lenny picked off his condom , and exited the room. He threw the condom in the bathroom trashcan.

Prada groaned , and held her stomach. She ran into the restroom , and empited the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

" You straight lil mama ? " he asked raising his eyebrows. Lenny ain't want no nappy headed children runnung around his house yet.

" Yeah i'm straight baby. " she said. Prada wiped off her mouth , and went into her cabinet , and took her last day after pill.

She drank some water , and got into the shower , putting the water on a littke behind hot.

The water caressed Prada's body . It was her favorite part of the day.

Lenny got into the shower with Prada , and massaged her shoulders.

Prada felt as if he was training to be a masseuse with the magic he was working.

Prada wasn't tense at all anymore.

After completing a shower , and washing her body fully ; the two went into the bedroom for a quest to find clothes.

Prada has officially broken her contract , and isn't with Starr Records anymore.

Insert Jay-Z shrug She wasn't feeling music anymore anyway.

After fixating on an flamboyant white mid-thigh bodycon dress ; she had chosen black louibuitons .

Prada had chose to put her hair into a high ponytail , and perfecting her edges. Her ponytail was curled.

Prada applied space gray matte lipstick , and added some golden stud earrings.

" How I look ? " she asked spinning around and giving a full body view of her.

Lenny smirked , and raised his eyebrows. He kissed Prada.