2.♡

F is for Friends who do stuff together , U is for U and me. N is for nywhere at any time at all , down here in the deep blue sea. 💙
- Nickeloden Producers ; FUN song. Spongebob Square Pants.

Lenny woke up , and got in the shower. He listened to YFN lucci's ' Letter From Lucci ' while he was getting dressed.

He pulled out some dark blue Raulph Lauren jeans , and a white t-shirt. He put on a sweater jacket , but left it unzipped. 

He threw on some gamm blue 12's , and brushed his teeth. He sprayed on some cologne , and hopped in his Merecedes-Benz. It was red.

When he pulled up to Prada's house , he knocked on the door , and she didn't answer. He looked at his phone , and it read 9:23 o'clock.

Lenny knocked on the door harder , and soon it became beating. She swung the door open.
" Cái quái gì bạn muốn?! " ( what the fuck do you want ? ; vitnamese ) she yelles at me. He raised his eyebrow and she laughed.

" Dont beat on my fucking door like that mọi. " she said walking to the side. " You aint call me a nigga , you aint black. "

She laughed. " Im 33% black , 33% vitnamese , and 33% indian. " she said laughing. " I can say whatever the fuck i wanna. " she said smirking.

" And you can wear what you wnna too. " Lenny said picking her up , and picking her ass , through the shirt.

He put her down , and she looked up at his tall frame. Prada was 5'1 , shortness ran in her family.

Lenny stood about 6'3. " I will fuck you tall ass up ! " she yelled pointing in Lenny's face.

He laughed , and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist , and wrapped her arms around his neck , swinging from it.

He sat her on the counter of the kitchen , and he leaned in for a kiss. She turned her head , and he kissed her cheek. Lenny smacked his lips.

Prada laughed , and got off of the counter. She pulled out some 'Smorez' cereal , and poured two large bowls.

Theh ate their cereal in peace , then the questions came .

" Why do you keep trying to kiss me ? "  Prada asked , while washing the dishes.

" Because i wanna know how you taste. " he said smirking. Prada scoffed.

" Why do you keep ' Yeeting '  my kisses. " he said making quotation marks with his hands.

" Its all out of Love , and I know you got hoes just like i do. I don't want no bitch in my lips , unless its mine. And i reallt don't know you like that. " she said laughing.

" Why do i keep forgetting you gay as hell ? " he asked laughing.

" Nigga im Bi. " Prada said straight facing him. " Two different things. " she said.

Prada whiped her hands on a dish towel , and soon after , walked into the living room. " You done talking shit ? " asked Prada.

" Yeah. " Lenny said , as he pulled her intop of him. He was playing in her hair , and couldn't get enough. " Its so straight , and soft. " he said in awe.

" She laughed , and mumbled " Thanks. " he flipped her head in the other direction so her head was facing the couch. His chin was on her head , and her feet reached his knees.

He yanked his shoes off , and threw them at the door. His head popped up. " The fuck ? "

" I dont give a shit if you just copped them , i told yo black ass to keep ya shoes over there. " Prada yelled.