7.♡

Prada blinked , she was confused on what had happened. " Did you say you love me ? " she asked standing up.

" Yeah , I did. "  Lenny said walking towards her . He attempted to grab her hands , but she moved away.

This is what she was afraid of. She know she loves him ; everytime someone says they love her they leave.

Prada walked near his bed , and picked up her bag.

" I-I gotta go. " he said walking out the bedroom.

" Prada , c'mere. " Lenny said walking after her. She walked walked out the door , and closed it in his face.

Prada hopped in her car , and sped off.

" What the fuck ? " Lenny questioned in the air. " Never attach yourself. " he said running his hands through his head.

Prada rode to her house , singing Tink's Treat me like somebody.

" Now don't be mislead by the things

That i said in the past , i was young ; I was looking for a thrill.

Doesn't last long , it was in it for the wrong , wrong reason ,

Wrong season , wrong person yeah. "

Prada wiped her eyes , and turned her car off.

She closed her eyes , and layed her head on the steering wheel.

" I love you too. " she said sniffling. She knew she loved Lenny , she didn't want to though.

She knew that it was totally irresponcible to run out like that , but she had no choice.

The last person who claimed to love her ; Santana.

She was an evil , coniving bitch , and she didn't want that to happen agin.

Relationships before that were pure evil , and they used her. They all ended the same way ; Attempted rape.

Prada grabbed her bags out of her car , and jogged into her home.

She went to take her clothes on , and put on a black adidas track suit. She slicked her hair back into a puff ball.

He brushed her edges , and put on her white roshes.

She ran down the street.

<>

Prada made it into the city , and had been running for about 45 minutes. She wasn't sweating. 

She was listening to me.

" And her name is me , she loves me more than i'll ever know.

I can finally see that , loving you and loving me ; doesn't seem to work at all. "

Prada sang along to Aliyah's voice , and opened the door to Baskin's Robin.

" How may I help you ? "   the woman at the desk asked.

" a large cup of mouse chocolate chip with caramel & reesees bites. "

Around 5 minutes later , the woman came and handed her a cup. " That'll be 5.26 . " the woman said smiling.

Prada pulled out exactly $5.26 , and handed it to the woman. She tipped her 5 dollars.

" Have a good day. " the woman said smiling. Prada waved , and exited the resturaunt.

Prada ate her icecream , and drank the leftover water in her bottle.