5.♡

You used to call me on my cell phone ; Late night when you need my love. Call me on my cellphone , late night when you need my love. And i know when my hotline bling , that can only mean one thing.

Prada was sitting on the couch. She scrolled through her TV guide , clicking on ' Special Agent Oso ' yeah , it was childish , but it was her show.

"Mmm...." she said , pushing the head down on the bad chica , that was currently eating her out. Her head game was crazy , her tongue was doing gymnastics.

She pushed the girl's head away , and she knew what that meant. The girl went into the restroom , with the toothbrush she brought , and brushed her teeth.

She came out , and said goodbye to Prada. Prada said her goodbye's , and walked the woman to her car. She wasn't that rude.

Prada went into the kitchen , and pulled out a Straw-berr-ita.  She sighed , remembering about how Lenny treated her a week ago.

She laughed.  " I actually thought he was cool people's. She said shaking her head. Oh well , she shrugged her shoulders.

Prada had to work today , her and Jacquees were going to make a new song. His voice was heavenly , and she didn't want anything to ruin it.

She sprayed her livingroom with a rose smelling ' Lysol' it kills bacteria , and germs.

She turned her televison on , and went into her room.

She took a shower , rising in between her legs , her ass , and her body with 'Spring Body wash. ' she grabbed another rag , and washed her face.

Prada washed her hair. She also brushed her teeth.

She stepped out of the restroom , and lathered up in lotion. She sprayed baby powder perfume on , and put her hair in a long ponytail.

She brushed her edges , and perfected her ponytail.

She then put on a bra , and a pair of panties. They were both lace ; and blue.

She went into her closet , and put on some true religion Khapri's . She wore green and white , weed socks.

She put on black and white nike slides , with a green t-shirt , and a black nike logo.

She applied a light pink lip gloss , and some light maskara.

She walked into the livingroom , and pulled out her phone. It was a brand new , iphone 6 plus. It was space gray.

She programmed all her old numbers into it. She facetimed Leola.

" Wassup , bitch. " Leola said sitting up on her bed.
"Nothing much hoe.  Just got some head from Penny. " i said smirking. " I told you she was a hoe. " she said shaking her head.

" I hope yall aint kiss. " she said laughing. " Why ? " Prada retorted. " She devoured this kitty yesterday." Leola said , falling out the bed laughing.

" So thats why her toothbrush couldn't make that fishy smell go away.?" Prada said pinching her nose.

" Fuck you bitch. " Leola said , ending the facetime call.

Prada walked into her studio , and opened a bag of cool ranch  Doritos. She clicked on the Icon 'IMVU' and began playing. ( Yall add me ; JourniiBadd )

She heard a knock on the door , and logged put of Imvu. She walked to the door , and opened it.

" Hey. " she said to Jacquees , and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back , and they walked into the studio.