6.♡

" We should really go. " Prada said , after there was silence for about 10 minutes.

She tapped Lenny's chest , and he stood up. He held her legs , so that she wouldn't have to be cold.

Lenny walked her to her car , and they agreed on going to Lenny's home ; After she packed her bags.

Prada pulled off , and went to her home. Lenny went to his.

Prada pulled out some white jeans , some black chuck taylors , and a black shirt with art stains.

She also stuffed another pair of panties and a sports bra.

Prada put on a pair of black shorts , and a white tank top. She grabbed her nike slides , and stuffed her clothes into the bag.

She grabbed her keys , & got into her car.

He's Different . I think I like that.

__________

Meanwhile......

Lenny sat on his bed. He sat in the dark thinking about how he was glad that she forgave him.

Minutes later there was a knock at the door.  Lenny got up and opened the door to be face-to-face with Prada.

" Wassup mama ? " he asked taking her coat , and hanging it on the rack.

" Nothing much. " Prada said dryly , she wanted to have minimum conversation.

Prada walked upstairs , and dropped her bag off in his bedroom.

It was cold in his room , and made her wanna jump under the covers.

Prada followed Lenny into the kitchen . He was warming up steak and potatoe soup.

" Wassup Witchu'?" Prada asked. She wrapped her arms around Lenny's waist ; he shivered.

" Why you keep asking me that Mama ? " he asked. " I guess thats my catch phrase . " Prada said laughing.

Prada sat on the Island , and pulled out her phone.

She scrolled down Instagram , and saw an eye-catching photo. " What the fuck ? ! " she asked.

She called Leola.

" Hello ? " Leola asked , obviously asleep before she answered.

"Bitch why ain't you tell me you had a man !"  Prada yelled in the phone.

" Girl I do ! He got that good pipe , fuck females ! " she said laughing in the phone.

" You the gayest bitch I know ! "  Prada said. " This can't be true. "

" We'll it is lil girl. " Leola said. " I'm finna go to sleep. " she said yawning.

" Night hoe. " Prada said hanging up.

Lenny slid a bowl to Prada , and sat down at the Island eating his food.

" For me ? " Prada asked putting her Acryllic nails over her cleavage.

" Shit if you don't want it ---" he said pulling the bowl away.

" Stop playing. " Prada said tugging it back. They pulled it back and forth until a little splashed on Lenny's chest.

" Fuck ! " he said getting up. He sat on the couch and folded his arms.

" I'm sorry. " Prada said covering her smile. " What i gotta do to show you im sorry ? "  She asked.

A smirk crept apon Lenny's face. " Lick it off. " Prada smacked her lips, and walked towards the couch.

She pushed him down , and pulled his pants down a little.