It's Over

Chapter Sixteen - Lift Me Up - Mree

"The way you speak, it leaves me without words. And when you're gone it makes me toss and turn. You come around and make sure that it hurts. You make sure that it hurts when you're away. Here among the clouds, we are safe and sound. You lift me up, you lift me up"

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles." Mr. Stilinski, informed. Katherine, Isaac, and Scott were currently in the boys locker room after what had happened. "His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... I don't know what that means." Katherine looked down, "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Isaac and Katherine said.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something." Scott explained, "We'll find him."

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" then Mr. Stilinski left.

"McCall." coach said, the three looking towards him. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, coach."

"I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." coach explained, chuckling along the way.

Scott nodded, "I will."

"I know." coach said, and left.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked.

Isaac looked around and sighed, "I think so."

Katherine looked at Scott to see him rip off the opening of Stiles locker, the sound of metal twisting. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott answered, referring to him and Isaac. Scott grabbed Stiles's show and shirt from the locker. Scott handed Isaac the shoe.

"How come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked. The two looked behind Katherine, making her turn around to find Derek standing there.

"We need to talk."

"All of us." Katherine's eyes widened, recognizing the man from Derek's memories.

"Holy sh-"

Katherine closed her eyes, putting her hand on her head, looking down. When looking back up she was no longer in the boys locker room. Her eyes widened, remembering how she saw Erica and Boyd in the woods, but now in what seems to be a basement. Duck tape was over both of their mouths, and some type of wire was hanging from the ceiling and wrapped around their wrists. But what was in front of them made Katherine slightly relieved, it was Stiles. She watched as he walked towards them, telling them to be quiet while shushing them, which sounded faint and unclear to Katherine. Erica was whimpering,and her eyes were slightly filled with tears, she was trying her best to shake her head, telling Stiles not to help them. Katherine's vision blurred, but right when someone walked down from the staircase. She blinked rapidly, trying to make less blurry, but she was no longer in the basement.

Katherine was still blinking rapidly seeing some light but mostly darkness, she winced, clutching the back of her head. She felt like she was swinging, not the type of drunk swinging, but more of in the arms of someone swinging. Like as each step the person takes, she moves along with them. When her vision cleared, she was looking up at Isaac, who hadn't noticed her yet. She diverted her eyes below her, in which was the ground of what seemed the woods, from all the trees around her.