Chapter Twelve: Second Surprise

Zacznij od początku

She exited my room, closing the door because she knows that is my pet peeve, and I returned to giving Shawn my full attention.

"Well that was interesting." I said, sitting back down on the floor and moving the laptop on top of my lap.

"More emotional for me, but still interesting." Shawn pointed out.

-=+=-

I woke up, the next morning, excited that I got another day off today away from school. I do not want to return there yet, knowing well that Kaden is there.

But certain news, made me wanna break down today and want to curl up and cry.

I couldn't call Michele because I knew she was probably at school at this time, and same with Jordan. I wonder if Shawn would answer me and well, we're about to find out.

Me: Shawn

Me: SHawN

Shawn: Yes?

Me: FaceTime???

Me: If you're busy its fine!!

Not even five seconds later, I got an incoming call from Shawn.

"Hey J, wait what happened?" Shawn asked, concerned for me because there were tears streaming down my face.

"Its over Shawn, its over. I can't even." I said, wiping my tears, but the tears still kept flowing.

"What's over?"

"Like, I'm half a heart without them, where would my broken heart go to?" I asked between my crying.

"Without who J? I need more details then that." Shawn said, trying to comfort me.

"Like they have that one thing and that what makes them beautiful." I said looking at him through my laptop screen.

"Who are you ta-" Shawn started talking, but realization soon hit him. "Its about One Direction isn't it? I saw something was trending about them earlier."

"Yes, like my heart is in pain." I said sadly, grabbing my blanket to wrap myself in.

"You worried me J, so much and aren't they just on a break?" Shawn asked, but I just gave him a look that was saying you're joking eight now right?

"Yes, they're on a brake, but but Louis is being a dad, Harry is being an actor, Niall is playing golf, and Liam just signed a contract."

The conversation went on about One Direction and Shawn attempting to cheer me up, which somehow worked. Its Shawn Mendes so.

But, our conversation was interrupted by my mom coming home surprisingly.

"My son, I are you awake?" My mom said as she peeked her head through the door, "Oh who are you taking too?"

"I'm talking to Shawn, but mom, why are you home so early? Not that I'm complaining." I asked confused.

"Because I have something I wanted to show you, come with me to the garage" My mom explained, I nodded before looking over at Shawn.

"Are you busy?" I asked him, which he shook his head in response. "Okay Shawnie boy, I'll be right back."

I followed my mom out of my room and made my way to the garage, but before I could open the door, she stopped me.

"Wait! Close your eyes, even better, but this beanie over your eyes." My mom said, grabbing a beanie off a hook.

"Umm, I love you and all, but my hair is not looking bad so far and that will ruin it."

"Whatever, here, just use this scarf then." She explained, putting the beanie back and picking up a scarf before handing it to me.

I took it, wrapped it around my eyes to cover it and all I saw was the black material the scarf was made out of.

"Okay follow my voice." My mom said opening the door, which I followed. I heard her flick a light switch, as I closed the door of the garage.

"Okay, now what?" I asked looking around, even though I still couldn't see anything.

"Okay, on three you can remove the blindfold."

"Scarf." I corrected her.

"Same thing, anyways, one, two, three!" I quickly pulled off the scarf to see two cars in the garage. Her car, which was a grey 2005 Toyota Prius, next to a black Jeep Wrangler.

"Wh-what's this?" I asked, talking about the unfamiliar car in the garage.

"Its yours Jacob." She said, I looked over at her and saw a small smile on her face.

"H-how did you even afford this? Cars are so expensive." I asked confused.

"Well, my friend planned on selling this car for about $15,000, but she knew that you that you have your license but just don't have a car, so she offered me the car for $5,000. So I was on a major saving spree and working a lot more night shifts and over times for like a few months, and I could've gotten it last month, but I had to get your tickets." She explained and right after she finished I wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

"Thank you so much mom, thank you so much. I don't know how I'm going to be able to repay you for everything you've done for me."

-=+=-

Word Count: 1,471

Updated: 7/23/2016

Votes and Comments are appreciated!

A/N: Sorry for the late update, but these chapters are getting too happy so the drama is coming soon! Thanks for reading!