Chapter 1 - Another damn sleeping curse

A/N: Hello and welcome back folks! It's been quite a while... I've been rather busy with some school problemos but luckily it has turned out alright in the end. Now I can finally pick up where I left with my stories and I've also got you shippers a brand new fanfiction ;) I'm guessing you are all familiar with Swan Queen (I mean you must be, you've clicked the titel ;p). Well recently I've had some inspiration and just started writing. Without much further due... I hope you'll enjoy <3

_

Emma was afraid to move. She almost forgot to breathe while watching the life flowing back into Regina. 'Did I just do that?' She thought. The mayor first had to adjust her eyes to the bright light shining into the room before the blur in front of her changed into someone familiar. "Emma?" She gasped.
"You're awake." The blonde muttered, she could hardly believe it. "Thank you for pointing out the obvious Ms. Swan." Regina said, rolling her eyes at Emma's smart comment. "You're awake!!" Emma spat out in relief, leaning forward and hug-attacking her friend. She couldn't help the few tears that escaped her. Regina was a little taken aback by the sudden arms wrapped around her. She noticed the way the blonde's back shocked as she tried her best not to cry. Regina never imagined to see Emma this emotional over her. Hesitantly she moved her own hand to rub small circles on the savior's back.

"Emma? How long was I out? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Emma pulled away to meet Regina's gaze. "A while, a week or so. Do you remember anything?"

"No, I don't remember anything."

"You were under a sleeping curse." Emma explained.

"Who woke me? Henry, Robin? Are they here?" Regina asked, searching the room for any sign of them.

"Uh... Neither." Emma was mentally preparing herself of how she was going to bring the news she was the one that had kissed her awake.

"Neither?" Regina sounded surprised, then her face turned into distrust. Her eyes narrowing in suspicion. "If neither one of them are here. How did I wake up?"

"Uh-" Emma stammered looking anywhere but in Regina's eyes.

"Ms. Swan you still haven't answered my question." Regina said suddenly turning a lot more serious. It was always bad news if she used 'Ms. Swan'. "Why are you here?"

Emma sighed. "Well we were taking turns watching over you... And..." She rambled, not quite knowing what to say next.

There was a painful silence before Regina was the one to break it. "D-did you?" She found her breath caught inside her throat.

"I had to give it a shot. I didn't actually think it would work!" Emma then confessed.

Regina's cheeks turned red as apples. "You kissed me!?" She snapped.

"Regina..." Emma tried to reach out for Regina but she was pushed away.

"Don't come any closer than you already have Ms. Swan!" Regina hissed. Her nose wrinkled on the thought of Emma's lips on hers.

"Please Regina, we should talk about this-"

"Well what if I don't want to talk about this?!" Regina cut her off. Then as both fell quiet Henry stormed into the room with Robin following as well as Snow and Charming.

"Mom!" Henry practically assaulted his mother with his lanky body and dug his face into her hair. "We were so worried!"

"Oh Henry..." Hearing her son cry made Regina's heart break. She closed her eyes and held him tight. "You should know you can't get rid of weed that easily." She joked making everyone in the room cheer up a bit, everyone but Robin, who was full of questions.