"You good?" Her eyes shifted over to Angie. She walked over to her and pointed the gun at her. I walked up behind her. "Put it down." I whispered. "You've done what you came to do. Put. The. Gun. Down." I looked at the gun in her shaky hands watching as she dropping it.

She turned and walked out of the house and i jogged after her. "Naya?" I said walking behind her but she kept walking towards the lake that was not too far away. "Anaya!!" She stopped and turned to me with tears streaming down her face.

I pulled her into my arms and let her cry. "You did good baby. You don't ever have to do anything like that again." I stood out there for like twenty or thirty minutes with her while she cried and just talked. "Thank you." she mumbled giving me this cute look. "Anything for you." I said kissing her.

We walked back up to the house to see everyone sitting outside. Jas and Erin came over and Anaya. "You three head back to the hotel and we'll deal with this." I said. Hassan and Jason came over and gave her a hug and we watched as they drove off.

I turned to Chris. "What do you want to do with Angie?" He grabbed his gun and walked back inside. We followed him and watched as he shot her twice.

Anaya- next day

I woke up the next day to see Giovanni getting dressed. "Where are you going?" He turned and looked at me. "I'm going to go oversee the disposal of Clarissa and Angie." I looked over at the clock to see it was going on 4pm. He came over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Go out and get your nails done or something. Take your mind off of yesterday." I fell back into the fluffy pillows. "I'll see you later alright." He said pecking my lips.

I felt like someone was staring at me while I was sleeping. I opened my eyes to see Erin sitting next to me and Jas sitting at the end of the bed. "What are you two doing?" They smiled. "Giovanni told us to get you out of the hotel, so get up and fix that." Jas said gesturing towards my face. I rolled my eyes. "Don't make me get a bucket." Jas yelled.

**

"Hmm." I said as my nail guy massaged my foot. "You feeling better?" Jas asked. "Yes. Wow Jonathan you have magic fingers. He smiled. "Je vous remercie." (Thank you.) The Frenchman with the magical fingers said. "So..." Erin started but I stopped. "So what?" "Yesterday..." "No I'm not talking about it." She sighed. "Fine." she said pouting.

"So Jas have you told Jason about Jr. and Desmond?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. "I did. He took surprisingly well. Let's just hope when they meet it goes just as smoothly." I smiled hearing her say that. "I love the color." I said looking at the color Erin chose for all of us to wear.

"Thank you. I just wanted to match you know." We headed over to this hair salon and I was a bit worried. Not everyone can do black people hair. "Trust us we got you." I nodded as we walked inside. "Ah you must be the Romano party." Jas and Erin nodded.

"So what are we doing with your hair today." This white man, Sean, said rubbing his finger through my hair. "Surprise me." I said playing in my phone.

**
"Wow." I said looking at my hair in the mirror.

Before

After

Giovanni

Giovanni

"Sir can you hold your arms out." We flew down to Barbados and met father and King so we could get our tuxes fitted. "Chris said there almost to the dumpsite." Jason said. I nodded. "You look good son." My dad said standing next to me. "Thanks dad."

"You've come along way." I turned and looked at King as he stood next to Anaya's little brother Jackson and all of her uncles. "What's up Giovanni." Jax said nodding his head in my direction.

"So your marrying my little big sister?" I was cheesing hard as shit. "Yeah that's my baby." I looked up to see he was recording me. "What are you doing?" He smiled. "It's a surprise." He said going to try on his tux. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be married to the love of my life.

A.N.
I'm not feeling this chapter but I hope you all enjoy.💕

Originally published: Jul 18, 2016