ⅸ. hongkong journey :; morning

DATE; 12.1.15

bangtan and their stylists woke up earlier than they normally do because they are heading to hongkong for this year's MAMA music awarding ceremony. this year's destination is hongkong. they had to get up early because they were booked an early flight in order for them to not get crowded by fans while they try and board the plane.

nari quickly did her eye make-up before stuffing the make-up inside her bag and stuffing her make-up bag inside her travel bag, since she was the last one to get up, she had to hurry and pack since she was too tired to do it last night. seung ah's voice suddenly echoed through out the dorm.

" girls! we need to go! we have to call bangtan since we'll only be riding one van and we need to go there early! most of the fans might be there already so we have to go! " seung ah announced as she placed the last layer of her lipgloss. she checked her lips (if there was any smudge) before chucking her lipgloss to her make-up bag. she puts her make up bag in her suitcase before calling out the girls one more time.

soon, the girls came out of their rooms until they were ready to leave the dorm. seung ah, nari, hana, and mj were in charge of putting the bags in the van while seol, kim, and haena were incharge of waking the boys. both groups seperated their ways.

seol knocked on the door before a few minutes later, seokjin answered.

" oh good you're here! can you wake the boys up? i have to finish packing and they do too " jin fastly instructed. seol nodded before jin shows where the rooms are. one bye one, the girls woke up the heavy sleeping boys. haena and kim slowly tip-toed to hoseok and yoongi's room.

" oppa... " she whispered at she slightly shook yoongi.

" oppa... wake up... " she repeated on calling him before yoongi stirred a little and slowly opened his eyes to see kim infront of him. without a warning, yoongi yanked kim by her arm and pulled her close to his chest as kim falls beside him. her eyes widened in shock as she tried to remove his grip on her but had his arms firmly wrapped around her. thankfully, haena entered the room. haena herself was shocked at what position her dongsaeng is, made her even laugh a little.

kim showed haena pleading look before haena rolled her eyes and went to wake hoseok up.

" yo horsie, get up, we gotta go " haena says as she shook hoseok who was, thankfully, a light sleeper.

" also fam, can you help my homie here? she's kinda getting squished by your pale af friend " hoseok sleepily tilts his head to see yoongi sleeping soundly as his hands were wrapped around pale-faced kim's waist.

" guys hurry up! " jin calls out.

" hyung... hyung wake up, you're squishing your stylist " hoseok yawns before getting up and lightly shaking his hyung. after a while, he gave up and snatched haena by wrist.

" he's going to wake up somehow, just don't wake him up forcefully or he'll be grumpy the whole day and if that happens you'll be the one responsible of him. if he doesn't wake up within the next few minutes then just tickle his ears, that always does the trick " hoseok said to kim before facing haena.

" come with me, i have to shower "

" yah! why would i come with you! you can shower on your own! "

" that's not what i meant stupid, i meant for you to wait outside the bathroom and give me my clothes " hoseok giggles as he drags haena with him, leaving yoongi still wrapped around kim.

kim gulped the saliva forming on her mouth before lightly shaking yoongi.

" o-oppa... wake up " she lightly shaked the boy with the intentions of him waking up but that did not happen. instead, yoongi snuggled closer to kim, pulling her by the waist, their faces only a few inches close. kim sucked in a breath, her heart starting to pounding.

" we have to leave- oh " jin bursted inside the room, ready to yell at the two but the image surprised him. kim mouthed help before jin hurried to her rescue.

" yah yoongi! you did that thing again! wake up! this is not jimin you idiot! " jin shaked yoongi up, fortunately, it worked and yoongi woke up.

he was surprised to see his stylist, eyes tightly shut. he also noticed his grip on her waist which startled him and caused him to immediately let go. kim let out a heavy breath as she hesitantly stands up from her place. she tries to physically and mentally re-arrange herself from what happened.

" y-yah...! mianhe, i have a habit of doing that. n-not always! b-but from time to time " yoongi scratched his nape.

" w-we have t-to go, i h-have your clothes w-with me, y-you can s-shower now " kim bows hurriedly before leaving the room with a reddened face.