ⅱ. -ductions

DATE; 11.18.15

the three girls entered the room. the moment three girls entered, four other girls came to sight. after they all awkwardly sat down, a tall man entered the room. he was very tall and intimidating. they all stood up and greeted the man with a bow. the man showed them a little smile before gesturing them to take a seat.

" annyeonghaseo! i am kim hyunsoo, bangtan's manager. i assume all of you here got a call from the management? " all of the girls nodded as he places seven folders down. must be bangtan member files, seolhee thought.

" good, i'm not making this meeting long so i'll get to the point. you'll all be given a file about your chosen member. since i saw that all of you needed to arrange your things, i have ordered a car to fetch you and get you to your dorm so that you could read their files and get to know each other " he said as he handed each and everyone their own file.

" you'll be living beside bangtan, incase there's any fashion emergency, then you'll be near them. after their rehearsal, i told the boys to invite you over tomorrow night for dinner so you could get to know them better and you could get comfortable around them. the oldest will be the leader of this team, that's all " the girls started to gather their things but before hyunsoo could get out the door, he said one last thing to the girls

" oh and you will be given a week to get to know bangtan before their concert " he looked at every single one with a small smile before leaving the room, the girls following afterwards.

they all were outside the building silent as ever, waiting for the car. everyone was feeling the awkward tension between them. so seung ah planned that the moment they reach the dorm then they will all get to know each other. the black van finally arrived, they all got inside one bye one.

maybe after half an hour, they arrived on the apartment building. they all thanked the driver before entering the building. since bangtan's manager knows who is the oldest (which is seung ah), he gave the keys to her as her responsibility. they went directly to dorm 612, which was just beside dorm 613 (bangtan's dorm).

they all got inside and armired the dorm that was already decorated. it dorm wasn't very girly as some of the girls thought it would be, it was balanced. they got a fairly big kitchen, a refrigerator, also oven and stove . the living room was also big enough to fit all of them. there were also three rooms, each one decorated differently.

" since we still don't know who we're going to be roommates with because we still don't know each other, i suggest we do it by age. from oldest to youngest. since we aren't an even number then the three youngest will share the biggest room " seung ah suggested after placing down her suitcase. there was no objections so they went with it, with seung ah starting, one bye one the girls said their ages.

" twenty-three, lee seung ah "

" twenty-one, park haena "

" nineteen, kwon hana "

" twenty, song minjung "

" nineteen, kang nari "

" nineteen, nam seolhee "

" seventeen, kim chiharu "

" okay so me and haena will get the pink and black room. minjung  and hana will get the mint room. the remaining three which is nari, seolhee,– "

" call me kim, unnie " kim cuts seung ah, cringing the moment she heard her last name.
she never liked it since it sounded so weird. seung ah nods at her direction.

" – and kim will take the white and gold room. after settling in, go here directly so that we could proceed to getting to know each other " seung ah clasps her hands as she finishes her statement and before they all go to their respected rooms.