ⅴ. dinner with the boys

DATE; 11.20.15

the girls and boys were seated around the living room, since the dining room was only for seven people they won't all fit, so they settled for the living room. jin places the food in the center as he sits down beside taehyung and namjoon.

none of the girls were speaking, they all were looking down on the floor while eating. jin looked at his members and saw that none of them were giving any attention to the girls and just ate without even inviting the girls. the boys were minding their own businesses and looked liked unmannered idiots which annoyed jin so he ended up smacking their heads.

" lets eat! " jin exclaims as the girls silently thanked the him for the food. but before they can all take a bite, jin shouts.

" jakkaman! " he exclaims. their food were half-way through their mouth when they all stopped and looked at the man.

" why don't we play a simple introducing game while eating? how about you introduce yourself and who among us you are responsible with styling, then that member would introduce himself. i'm sure manager hyung only gave you a file with your picked member so you only know them, this way we could get to know everybody and get comfortable with each other " the oldest suggested, flashing his handsome smile to the girls. the rest of the boys nodded in agreement. the girls looked at each other before they started with the maknae.

" hi i'm kim chiharu but you can call me kim. i'm 17 year's old and it's my first time being an idol stylist. i'm paired with— uhm— min yoongi " kim's eyes roams around the room as she shyly introduces herself. yoongi flashes his gummy smile as he waves at her.

" min yoongi, 23 years old " yoongi didn't say much just because he still wasn't comfortable with the girls. although he didn't mean it, yoongi came off as arrogant with his introduction which kim didn't think was polite.

" uh— hi, i'm nam seolhee. 19 years old and been a stylist since last year. besides styling, i love to sing and dance. fun fact; i was a JYP trainee for two years but stopped right after realizing it wasn't really for me. i'm paired with kim taehyung " she finishes off confidently. the girls and boys had an impressed look on their faces.

the introductions went on after that, the girls finally learned all their names and their personalities. they learned that jungkook is the maknae of the group, hoseok and jimin were considered the sunshine unit of the group, taehyung was one of the visuals, yoongi and namjoon were the composers, and jin is the oldest hyung.

they learned a lot of wonderful things about bangtan that night, they felt a sense of relief that they get to spend it their time there with such wonderful boys.