ⅳ. getting to know bangtan

DATE; 11.20.15

the girls were happily chatting (some were reading the files that hyunsoo oppa gave) in the living room when they heard a knock on the door. the chatter stopped before all eyes were on the door. seung ah stood up and peaked throught the peephole. there stood a tall brown haired man will perfect skin and full pink lips. seung ah opened the door, astonished at the man's beauty.

" annyeonghaseo! you all must be our new stylist team? hyung told us to invite you over to ours so feel free to come when you're ready " the man's silky smooth voice echoed inside the girl's dorm. all on eyes were on him, as they nodded shyly. seung ah snapped out of her trance as she invited him in but the man kindly refuses.

" annyeonghaseo! yes, we are! we'll be down there in a few! " the man nods as he bows and leaves. the moment seung ah closed the door, she squealed so loud that the girls think that the whole building heard her.

" oh kkamjagiya! unnie! why did you do that? " haena clutches her heart, scared at her unnie's outburst.

" did you not see the man? he was like an angel brought from heaven! he was so beautiful that i can't even- " seung ah can't continue her sentence because now she was on the floor, rolling and making whale noises. haena and the other girls just chuckled at their oldest.

" alright, you guys get changed into something more presentative. be here in five " haena ordered as she dragged seung ah from the living room to their room, the girls following behind.

+

the girls were standing infront bangtan's door, ready to knock, and so they did. they wouldn't be lying if they weren't nervous. i mean, what if they turn out to be assholes; that would make their work whole lot harder. trying to make them beautiful outside and internally wanting to kill them can't be done at the same time so they hope to God that they turn out to be nice and kind good looking men that they were hoping for.

a few minutes after knocking, the door opened revealing the same man as before. he was wearing a pink apron and pink gloves. the man smiled before letting the girls in their humble abode. they all looked around, impressed at the interior of the place. the design was very modern.

" welcome! come and have seat, i'm jin by the way, the oldest and wisest–"

" – not really! – " a mint haired boy shouted from the living room. jin rolled his eyes before continuing,

" – maybe old but not wisest of them all " jin says as he leads the girls onto the living room, where they were met by six pairs of eyes. they all had warm smiles plastered on their faces. the girl loved the warmth that the boys give, which gives them hope that they'll have a great time with these boys.