ⅷ. apologies and ddukboki [1/2]

DATE; 11.30.15

the last two days of concert went fast. they were all stressed from all of it but they didn't have a choice, they had to endure it. as for nana, she was, as you could say, "okay".she never had the voice to speak to jungkook because, ofcourse, she was upset with him. she wanted him to be the one to speak first and admit that he was wrong to yell at her but in this case, it looked like it wa going to take a long time.

as for jungkook, he couldn't speak also. he admits that he feels ashamed for yelling at a girl, something he promised himself that he would never do (along with hitting a woman, that would be just wrong). he can't even look her in the eye, because he doesn't have the courage to do it. he admits that he was being a coward, so he stood up and got his favorite grey puma sweater and decided to go to the girl's dorm, since their dorm was beside the boy's.

" where are you going at this time of night? " jimin grumbled. he was a light sleeper so even the slightest sound of the door opening would wake him up.

" i'm just going for a walk, hyung. " jungkook easily came up with an excuse. jimin lazily pushed his hands up and showed a thumbs up before his hand landed lazily and soon went back to sleep. jungkook chuckles at his hyung before getting out of the dorm and knocking on nana's dorm.

at his luck, it was nari who answered. her hair was frizzy and she had droopy eyes, but the weird thing is that jungkook didn't mind. jungkook cleared his throat for her attention, ofcourse, he got it. the moment nari saw jungkook infront of her, she immediately shut the door shut before dashing to the washroom to brush her hair and wash her face. after doing so, she ran as fast as she can to the entrance, hoping to find that jungkook is still there.

fortunately, he was. he had his hands tuck firmly into his pockets and his hair was messily brushed but nari didn't care. jungkook looked up to nari and smiled, nari smiling back nervously.

" do you like trees? " jungkook asks. nari's eyebrows rose to the question.

" yeah, i do " she said. jungkook smiled warmly at her.

" would you mind taking a stroll with me to the park? i know its really late but– " before jungkook could finish, nari was already out the door and closing it, which surprised him a bit because he didn't expect she would agree that fast.

and so their midnight journey begins