"Mhm." He said and went to his phone settings. He changed his lock screen to a pic of him and Tyler. He smiled at the picture and turned off his phone. "Well...we should go out for lunch. It's getting kinda late."

"Sure, lemme go change tho."

Riley nodded and Josh started to go through his drawer. "This is going to take fifty years now." Riley said with a huff, falling back onto Josh's bed.

----

Riley kept looking over Josh's shoulder. Squinting her eyes to see if what she was seeing was real. "What are you doing?'' Josh said with a smile.

 "What are you doing?'' Josh said with a smile

"I think I see Lucas and Farkle together." She was trying to get a good view of their faces but was unsuccessful. "Then why don't you say hi?" Josh said turning around to look in the direction she was looking in. Riley quickly smacked his arm and he turned around to look at her.

"What was that for?"

"Don't look at them. Are you crazy?" She said in a hushed tone. "Why not?"

"I think they might be on a date."

"Are you crazy?" Josh repeated. "They could be having lunch like us. Ever thought of that?"

"Listen, Josh. I think Farkle likes Lucas and I know I used to ship Larkle but I actually like Lucas now."

"Why would you even think that?"

"Melanie texted me and told me that they were flirting in the bush!" She whispered/shouted. "In the bush?" Josh looked at Riley like she was mental. "Yeah when we all were watching you and Tyler...." Riley's eyes widened when she realized what she revealed.

"You guys were watching me and Tyler? When was this?"

"We couldn't miss Joshler's first date. Seriously."

"Creeps.....um what did they say while you guys were being stalkers?" Riley pulled out her phone and gave it to Josh.

"Aww your lockscreen with Lucas is so cute."

"Thanks." Riley said with a shrug. She leaned back into the booth as Josh started to read the messages.

Melcelaneous: dude Farkle and Lucas are flirting in the bush

Adoorubles: no way

Melcelaneous: yes way

Melcelaneous: Lucas fixed his flower crown and complimented him and Farkle was all like how he misses him and stuff