Rian’s face went blank. “Art, huh?” He paused, deep in thoughts. “That’s… cool. Oh look, my peeps,” Rian changed the subjects. Nigel caught my surprised look and returned me with one of his own. I was guessing once he had his hands on his laptop again, Nigel would be reporting in with news about Rian and Art.

            Meanwhile, Rian led us to a table filled with the same guys I’ve once read about in the bio-review Nigel had printed out for me. Even before he introduced them to me, I knew who they were.

            “Hey Nate, meet my best bud, Zach,” Rian sat down, gesturing me to the brunette.

            Zach Andrews turned around and flashed me his pearly whites. Oh man, Sonia. If only you’re here in guy-heaven with me now. “Hey man. Name’s Zach Andrews.”

            Zach held out his hand and I hesitantly shook his, gripping his hand tightly. “Nice to meet you,” I smiled back, staring off within his deep grey eyes.

            “And this here are the twins. Jake, and Jace.” Rian pointed to two identical handsome looking guys. Bloody hell, Sonia. Where are you when I need you?

            The two guys in front of me were, in no other words, hot. With their perfectly messy dirty blonde hair and sly smirks, I found it real hard to keep my composure. “Sup,” The duo nodded their heads towards me.

            The one with blue eyes stretched out is hand, “Hi, my name is Jason Lanely. This is my brother Jacob.” Smiling, I reached out and shook his hand.

            “Whoa, dude. Slender hand,” He eyed my hand, and then my wrist. I pulled back my hand in an instant, giving him an annoyed face. It would have been a complete compliment, but not when I was a dude.

            “Enough about that! It’s not my fault I was cursed and given a feminine feature.” I complained, folding my arms.

            “Dude, you complain like one too,” Jacob finally spoke up. The four of them cracked into laughter. It was then when I realized Nigel was gone, since usually it was at times like this when he gives off his remarks.

            I frowned, “Rian, Where’d Nigel go?”

            “I’m not sure. He was here a second ago.” Rian shrugged, looking around. “Ah, found him. He’s at the ale Carte queue,” He pointed out. I turned around to see where he was pointing, and soon enough I saw my black-haired brother.

            “Oh,” I realized. And then, my stomach growled, not too silently either. “Food. Excuse me, I need food,” I muttered stupidly. The guys laughed at me while I stumbled to the queue.

            Nigel was getting sandwiches and I hurried so he could grab something for me too. Too late “Crap,” I cursed when I saw him turning around with his tray in his hands. A tray filled with food that is. I raised my eyebrows, is he really going to eat that much?

            Nigel caught me as he got his way back, smirking up to me. “Dude, don’t worry, it’s for the whole table.”

            “Oh, really? Now I just feel stupid,” I voiced out, tailing him back to our table where Zach, Jacob, Jason and were talking animatedly.

            “We’re back,” Nigel announced.

            I plopped onto the seat next to Rian, snatching a piece of pizza. “With glorious food.”