nightmare

Silas's Pov
I am holding aggele while she sleeps because North had a mission and everyone else has to go so it was just Aggele and I. I been dozing on and off. I am switching channels when I hear the most horrific scream in my ear. I shake aggele awake and she immediately jumps off me and into the corner. I walk over and say" Aggele what's wrong?" She whimpers and start rocking back and forth muttering I got them killed. I call north and get him to come home since she keeps muttering his name the most. He comes and scoops her up like a baby. Well that was fast. I tell him that she had a nightmare and he nods his head whispering things to her. He gets her calm down and then I see her hide behind North and blush really red like a strawberry. She says" Sorry" and sit back down on top of North when he pulls her towards him. I see her Shriver and immediately put my hand on her head to feel it's really really really hot. I say" Aggele how are you feeling? " She tells me fine just tired so we let her go back to sleep because she looks extremely exhausted.
***************************************************************
Norths POV
Sang baby is sound asleep in my and Si's arms. I see Vic come in and say" Get the thermometer please." I see shock on both my brothers faces and roll my eyes at them. I put it across her forehead to see it's 101. I wake her up to give her a fever reducer and let her go back to sleep hoping it's from the pain and not anything else. I sigh and rub her back trying to keep her warm.

I know it's short but I'm having writers block. I'm so sorry