Checking Her Injuries

Silas's POV
I am literally dragging Aggele mou to the nurses office. Fuck she's strong for such a tiny girl! I finally get her to the nurses office to see everyone else there waiting for us. I get her in the table and North and I pin her down while doc examines her. Doc checks her ankle and her face. I finally let go when doc is finished. I sigh and think oh thank god it's done. She starts yelling at us saying that we had not right Karen didn't either. Mr.B cuts her off and says "Are you saying your health is not important, miss.?" She says" To you guys yes to me no. My health is my health don't worry about it." I see her get up and leave but she turns around and says" Please stay away from me if you want to stay unharmed. I'm not safe to be around." North, Luke, Gabe all whispers" No" while the rest of us nod in agreement.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I say " What the hell is she talking about?!" I am fuming but doc starts checking us out and making sure we don't have any serious injuries. Mr. B says " Meeting Tonight at Nathan's at 5:30." We all say " I am willing and will obey." I have three classes with her but I can't remember her name. Spencer? No that doesn't sound right. Spain? No. I say " Does anyone remember her name?" Doc says" Sang Sorenson. She's in my Japanese class and she is not happy with me." Oh now I remember she's in my history, homeroom and lunch. Mr.B says" run a background check on Ms. Sorensen, Mr. Morgan have it to me by fifth period tomorrow." Vic only nods his head and says" Shouldn't we go to class now?" Mr.B says" Good point Mr. Morgan head to class." I have History right now. I walk to class with Vic and when we get there we see Greg, Jade and Danielle surrounded around her. I see her become completely emotionless and say in a cold tone" I do not care what you think. Never did and never will. Leave me alone now!" Wow. I walk over and crunch down next to her and whisper" Are you okay?" She looks around shocked that I'm actually talking to her and she nods her head and whispers" Thanks" before turning back around. She smiles at me but only a millimeter. That small lift of her lips make her even more beautiful but I need to get that haunted look out of her eyes. I just hope she'll let us in before it's too late.