ICU

Kota's Pov
I can not believe it's Sang who is having or was. My mom and Dr. Robert were both waiting for her when we arrived. We are all sitting in the waiting room to wait for any news. I can't believe I just repaid her for saving my brothers and my life then we had to save her. I see everyone looking guilty just like me for not getting there sooner. I see mom and Dr. Robert come out and I immediately stand. 123456,123456,123456,123456,123... Dr. Robert says" She is still not out of the woods. She is in the ICU and may not make it because her body might not recover from everything. You can see her but only two at a time." We all nod our heads. Doc and I get up and head to 125 to see ten. Wait ten when did I come up with that?!?! We get there and I gasp she has so many tubes coming out of us. I grab her little hand and say" Oh Sang what happened? Please be okay." I start crying because I need her to survive. We all do, she saved me and I want to do that for her every single time she's in danger. Doc says" Be more positive because she needs to realize people do care about her." He says " Pookie if you really wanted to get out of your classes all you had to do was ask." I nod my head and whisper those positive things into her ear hoping she'll live for herself or if not then for us. After another ten minutes Luke and Gabe come in. I kiss her head and leave begging God to Let her live .
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
Doc always said to be positive when they are in a coma so that's what I'm gonna try and do. That plan failed immediately after I saw her. She looks like she was by a train multiple times. Gabe says" Fuck. She can't be fucking dead I need her. She is in so much fucking trouble when she wakes up!." I slap him and motion him to be quite and not tell. He just slaps me back saying" I'm gonna fucking tell trouble when she wakes up." I say" No you won't because I'm going to tell her first." I know this is silly but we need to be upbeat for her. I hear Gabe says" Fuck trouble I need you to wake the fuck up now! " I nod my head and think we need her to get better and fast because we're falling apart without her.