Friday Falls

Trigger pinot for anyone who's been bullied real badly. Read at your own risk.

Sangs Pov
I walk through the halls listening to the whispers of my class mates. One says" look at that freak." Another says" She should just kill herself." Third girl " She's such a fat whore that no one wants around." A guy " Let's go fuck her." Another guy" She is so disgusting I feel bad for that worthless piece of shit." I ignore them because they aren't worth emotions over. I learned a long time ago that I'm worthless and useless but I stay because I need to prove that I'm strong not weak. I see this new group of kids and immediately avoid them because they're just going to make my life even more like hell. I see them trying to get my attention but I ignore them. I go to biology and wait for the teacher to start class. I keep reminding myself two more hours two more hours. I look up to hear some guy say" Does anyone sit here?" Great it's one of the new kids. Just fucking great why does life hate me so much?! I ignore him only to see him go sit somewhere else and I sigh in relief. I think I have two days to have freedom( hopefully) before we have to go back to school. I hear the fire alarm and immediately remember it's Friday falls. I am determined to stop it even if it kills me. I run up to see Greg holding one of the new kids being held by the neck and know it's him who is the next victim. Not this time. I run up and spin Greg around soccer punching him in the face. Crack. I start attacking the other kids while they are in a state of shock. I have so much adrenaline that I don't realize I'm being thrown over until its almost too late. I tuck and roll landing on my feet. I feel a crack but I run up trying to end it for once and for all. I hear people calling my name but I ignore them too busy trying to fight this dude from sneaking up on this other new kid. Finally it ends and I hear gasp and I know I don't look good at all. I look around to see all the new guys looking at me in concern. I school my features and immediately start walking away towards the bathrooms. I hear one call out but I need to get out of here before it's too late.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I'm running after the girl who saved Kota's life. I call out but she runs right into the girls bathrooms. I was immediately impressed with her blank face she's even better than Owen you can't even tell by her eyes like Owen. This girl comes up and says " Um Hi I'm Karen and I was wondering if you needed help getting her out?" I say" Yes can you check on her and maybe make her come out. I'm Dr. Green the school nurse/ Japanese teacher." She goes in and tells. Minutes later Karen is dragging her out. I turn to see Silas and say" take her to the nurses office." He nods his head and picks her up heading to the nurses office putting up a fight every step of the way. This is going to be fun.