Guide Entry #2

September 5th:
Today we had a class field trip to the zoo.

Today was WAY WORSE than the first day of school.

NEVER go near an animal exhibit if Maddie Hill hates your GUTS.

She freaking told me that I was from a gorilla tribe.

Like, what's wrong with her!? I literally did NOTHING to her! Zilch, zero!

But her face with makeup looks like rainbow cake batter, so she shouldn't be talking.

I didn't say anything. I rather keep my mouth shut so that I don't get into problems with clown face.

But, I will say something when the time comes.

During whenever, I take out this guide and write about my day so that I'm warned by the danger (Maddie) and what she could do to me from myself.

So basically, I write about things to be careful of to myself, by myself for my future self. Hopefully it makes sense to you.

I also write this for you Middle Schoolers. Except for Maddie and her dump crew.

Anyways, for the rest of my trip I stayed with Rachel and went to every exhibit together.

We saw flamingos, bears, peacocks, it was so cool! At lunch, we sat together with our other friends (Mike, Taylor*girl*, Rosie, Oscar & Vanessa).

We ate hamburgers with beverages and people brought money so they can buy snacks.

I had 40 dollars. I was gonna spend at least 10 dollars for the snacks.

When I was on line to buy food, Clown face was behind me and her dump crew.

I ordered pizza, pretzels, and sour patch kids. When I went to take out the money, I only had $10.

THAT TRASH FACE!!! She stole my $30 I was gonna waste on the gift shop!!

First of all, the 10 dollars were for the snacks and the 30 were for gift shopping.

But that little clown throat!!! Now, I couldn't get snacks.

Oh, but now, Clownface... I was gonna get you, real bad... GAME ON.

So, I brought a sweatshirt with $10 and Rachel had 50 dollars so she let me 10 more dollars so I had 20.

Of course, I was gonna return 10 dollars to Rachel. She's my bestie. So I brought a sweatshirt and some mugs and jewelry.

Rachel brought the same things so we can twin and she brought teddy bears.

After we payed and left, we put the bags in our backpacks and saw clownface with a lot of bags.

I knew she stole my money. She looked at me and smirked, it literally pissed me off.

But, I pretended to be happy just to see her get mad that I'm not furious.

But I will prank, I will dominate, I will strike clownface.

Remember when I said Karma's coming for Maddie?? Well I'm her karma and ima strike HARD.

Good luck.... Maddie, good luck;)

Tips of the day :
• NEVER go near an exhibit with Maddie nearby
• NEVER go on a snack line with Maddie next to you
• If Maddie did something that pissed you off, smile and laugh so she gets mad.
• When the time comes, get karma on clownface.
------------------------------------------------------
Hellur guys!!

So this one had a lot of humor and drama. Maddie struck once again, but, Emma is gonna get her hard. She gonna give Maddie the karma she deserves.

Anyways tysm for reading guys!! :)

Please:
Read-comment-vote-follow-share

Thanks everyone!

-icelandspuffin:)