10. I'm A Whore

Treat you better

10. I'm A Whore

Dean

After he got cleaned up, the doctors were baffled. "We may need to move you, to a more secure area." Nothing is secure if he's around. "Not even family allowed." Dean jerked his head up, his chest aching. "No, I need my family." Dean croaked, gripping the sheets.

His door opened and two detectives stepped in, momentarily freaking Dean out. "W-What?" He turned to the doctor. "They couldn't get here fast enough," the doctor shot a glare towards them, "even when I told them your situation." Dean slowly turned to them, his eyes stinging.

"You mean this could've been over?"

The girl winced and looked away while the guy just looked at him. "It could've been over if you told who raped you as soon as you got here." Dean narrowed his left eye, his hand touching his right one. "I can't tell," he hissed, turning away. "Get them out." The doctor stared at him. "I can't, they're here to solve your case."

Dean laid down, covering his face. "Leave." Someone approached him, and a gentle hand touched him where Josh had once touched him. Dean jerked back so fast, he alarmed everyone in the room. "P-Please don't touch me," he whispered, his working eye watering.

Dean wiped the unshed tears away, mad at himself for crying so much.

The girl detective gave a look to the doctor and other guy, watching them leave and shut the door behind them. She turned back to Dean. "My names Maddie, ok? I won't hurt you." Dean faced Maddie, shaking his head slowly. "I don't want to be touched." She nodded understandingly. "Can you tell me why you haven't told anyone who your rapist is?" Dean flinched at the word.

"B-Because..." Maddie took a seat beside his bed, staring at him sadly. "Did they threaten you?" Dean nodded. "H-He would hurt him..." Dean looked at her, watching her analyze his beat face. "He?" Dean nodded. She sat back, pursing her lips. "Can you tell me the first letter of his name?" Dean shook his head. "I-I told my brother...and he punished me..." The detective leaned forward again.

"Then you can tell me, right?" Dean gulped and whispered lowly. "J." She nodded and made a mental note. "Can you tell me what he's done to you?" Dean stared at her. "Y-You don't want to h-hear it." She sympathetically looked at him. "I do."

• • • Detective Maddie ;)

Maddie walked out of Dean's room, guilty. That was why his voice was raspy and he stuttered. That was why he couldn't get out of bed, that was why he had nasty cuts and bruises.

She closed the door behind her and went to her partner, Greg, who was with Dean's family. "We should've came sooner! This is a lot more serious than you said it was!" She snapped and Greg looked at her. "How is it different from any rape case with someone who won't talk?" Maddie glared at him. "Because his rapist keeps coming back!"

Greg shot back. "Well then why isn't anyone protecting him?" "They've had security at his doors and he still got in!" Greg went silent, stumbling back when a guy rammed into him. "Don't talk that way about my brother, you asshole!" A man grabbed the kid and held him back. "You don't understand the pain he's gone through! And it was all because of me!" The kid slowly grew sadder, a few tears leaking from his eyes.

Maddie turned to him. "Care to tell me why it's your fault?" She asked softly and he nodded. "I'm Sam, Dean's brother." She nodded and listened. Sam suddenly grabbed her hand and brought her far away from everyone else. "I can't have him hear." He whispered to her, making Maddie alert. "Who?"

"The guy who rapes Dean."

• • • Dean

Dean stayed in his room, watching the door. It opened and he stared at it. Was it Maddie or Josh? He betted on Josh but he was wrong. "I said get out." Dean snapped, and the man shook his head, closing the door. "I'm Greg, Maddie's partner." Dean looked away from him. "Can you tell me what the guy looked like?" Dean shook his head. "Do you know him?"

Dean stopped altogether. "C-Can't answer." He laid down and hiked the blankets over his shoulder, his body tense. The door opened again and closed. "Dean," he sat up and turned. "Can you tell your partner to get out?" He asked, and he saw Sam. "Sam?" Maddie whispered something into Greg's ear and he left.

She turned to him and Sam did too. "Dean, I told her." Dean stared at Sam. "Told her what?" Sam looked at Dean. "I told her who your rapist was."

Dean moved in the bed. "What? I told you it wasn't him! Stop it!" His voice rose to a shout. "It isn't him! It isn't him!" Maddie tried to calm him down but she touched him. Dean retracted and looked around. The door flew open and Cas and John stood there, Cas quickly going to Deans side. "Please, don't touch—" Maddie began.

Cas grabbed Deans hand and pressed down on it hard. "Dean, stop it." He said firmly, making Dean look him in the eye. Dean stared back at Cas, his green eye watering. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he took in a deep, shuddering breath.

"I just did what I thought was right."

•••

HOLY SHIT FINALLY THE DETECTIVES ARE HERE DAMN

What's your thoughts on Greg? I'm iffy about him.

Ps you're in the story, Maddie :)