7. You've Gotta Bleed To Know

Treat you better

| iTs My biRtHdAy |

7. You've Gotta Bleed to Know

Dean

Cas turned to Josh. "Josh, Dean just wants family and me—you understand, right?" Cas and Sam turned to Dean, letting Josh give him a deadly look, his eyes flashing over to Sam and back to Dean before going back to sympathetic when Cas looked over.

Dean cleared his throat. "I-It's f-fine, Cas." Dean choked out, subconsciously grabbing Sam and pulling him closer to his bed. Cas looked at the door when it opened. "Can I have you all out? We need to talk to Dean about the rape. Josh's eyes flashed, and Dean jumped slightly drawing the attention to Dean. "I-I'm fine, just don't like speaking about i-it."

They were ushered out but Josh stayed, walking over and standing above Dean. "Don't say anything, or else you know what happens." He growled. Dean gulped. Josh smirked and leaned even closer, making Deans heart skip a beat in fear.

"Wait until you're released."

• • •

After the interview, with Dean not budging about not telling who beat and rape him, visiting hours were over.

Dean watched the doctors keep everyone out of his room, and he didn't like it. Despite his attempts to have Sam and John stay with him, the doctors refused.

With the click of his door shutting, Dean shrunk back into the bed. The tv played and Dean had his ear out to hear any strange noises.

His door clicked open and Dean whipped his head around, making him groan in pain. The door locked shut and Dean opened his eyes, seeing Josh standing over him with a sadistic smile.

"I couldn't wait."

Dean gulped and tried to get far from him, but Josh roughly grabbed his arms and jerked him up and out of the bed. Fear made Dean immobile, making Josh snarl. "Bend. Over." Josh hissed, and Dean tried to let out a shout. Josh shoved Dean down on the bed, stuffing some of the blanket in his mouth and trapping his hands above his head again.

Déjà vu made him cry out, his cries muffled and silenced by the blanket stuffed in his mouth as a gag. His hospital gown covered nothing from behind, leaving his back bare.

🚨🚨 GRAPHIC SCENE 🚨🚨

Josh smirked and undid his belt and then his jeans, letting them slide down. After that he dropped his boxers, roughly pushing into Dean.

Pain blinded Dean, making him see white and black out for a moment. When he came back to, not even two minutes later, his lower body was aflame. Josh shoved more of the blanket into Deans mouth to muffle his screams.

Tears blurred Deans vision, and he slumped, his head on the bed and his hands clamped above him. He silently cried, enduring the pain. For Sammy, he thought weakly, the pain subsiding into numbness. "Such a good fuck, you slut." Josh breathed in Deans ear. "Next time, you're giving me a blow job." He hissed, making Dean whimper.

Josh kept at it, grunting, Dean curving his back in pain. Dean jerked, trying to free himself. He got punched in his good eye.

Dean screamed in the make shift gag, his body slowing down in exhaust.

Josh finished up, pushing Dean away and pulling his pants back up. "Tomorrow night, you're giving me whatever I want," Josh snarled, slipping out of Deans room.

🚨🚨 GRAPHIC SCENE OVER 🚨🚨

Dean slumped to the ground, his body in more pain than before. He cried and pulled out the part of the blanket from his mouth. Dean rubbed his wrists, seeing bruises form from Josh gripping them too tight. Dean pulled himself back onto the bed, wheezing.

•••

DEAN NO