5. Will You Take Care Of Me

Treat you better

5. Will You Take Care Of Me

Dean

Dean trembled and fought off Josh.

"G-Get off of me! S-Stop! Please!"

Dean thrashed around and woke up screaming, hearing a erratic beat next to him. Tears streamed down his face and he took in deep breaths, people rushing in and checking on him.

He was shoved down and he looked around. "W-What? Why am I here? What are you doing? How did I get here? Let me go!"

Dean desperately looked around, but it was hard to see with one eye swollen shut. Dean let out a cry, his body in pain. Dean threw his head back and screamed, tears falling out of his eyes.

A nurse freaked out and paged a doctor, immediately getting someone in. Dean stopped and his eyes closed, his heart rate slowly down to a normal rate and his body slumping.

• • •

Dean woke up again, his vision blurry.

"...sorry, Dean, I'm so sorry..."

"This is all my fault..."

"Son..."

Dean shook his head, causing him more pain. Somebody stopped him, the hand larger than Sam's and Cas'.

"You have a concussion," a deep voice said, "and some broke bones..." They trailed off and Dean turned his head slowly to see his father.

"D...Dad?"

Dean felt stares on him and John hugged Dean, softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't home sooner," He said softly, his voice cracking. Dean's one good eyes watered and Dean tried to hug back. "I'm sorry, too." Dean said, gulping down the tears.

Dean stared at his father through his left eye when he pulled back. John had red eyes and an unshaven beard.

"Dean!"

Dean slowly turned his head to his left, seeing Sam. "Sammy," Dean croaked and Sam stopped abruptly. His lip trembled before tears streamed down his face. "I'm sorry!" Sam jumped up on the hospital bed, hugging Dean surprisingly lightly.

Dean winced when he shifted and John looked away. Sam hopped off him, wiping away his tears.

"Ugh," Dean groaned and looked around the room before seeing Cas, his face stricken and pain and guilt. "C-Cas?" Cas walked slowly to Dean, his eyes watery.

"I'm so sorry Dean, I should've listened to you."

Dean looked at them all. A doctor walked in, a clipboard in hand. "Dean? Dean Winchester?" The doctor looked at him with sympathy. "We have somebody here to start."

Dean stared at the doctor. He tried to sit up but he couldn't. "D-Do what?" He said through his teeth, wincing in pain. Sam sat down, looking in his lap. Cas leaned back against the wall, covering his face with his hair. Dean turned to John. "Dad? Do what?"

John looked at Dean sadly.

"File for rape."

•••

Sorry it was so short, but this story is nearing its end! I don't know how many episodes, but I'll let you guys know.

Leave a comment of why you guys think Dean was so afraid of John, maybe I'll do a chapter and answer all your questions.