13 Bittersweet: Hana.

Start from the beginning

YG: You guys are late.

Junhoe: *whistle* But you came in later than us..

Yunhyeong slapped Junhoe on his stomach.

Junhoe: I'm sorry.

YG: Well, I called you guys here. Of course, for a reason.

Donghyuk: Yes sir.

You: *quietly whispered* Can he get to the point faster.

Then, YG told us some weird announcement. He said that we're holding a dinner party tonight, and we can invite one or two friends, only if we want to.

I later found out that Yohee and Yunhyuk are also coming.

What is the fuss anyways? We're having a dinner party, but honestly, he could just announced it by texting us instead of calling all of us into his office.

YG: Oh and one more thing. This is for ___, can you do me a favor?

Sigh.

.

.

.

I walked to the convenience store afterward to buy some snacks for the party tonight. I don't want to go at all, plainly because..

Hana: Oh my gosh!! Isn't it you! I'm so happy!

Her.

You: Oh.. Hello.

Hana: I'm so glad to see ___ here again! What are you looking for?

You: Just some snacks, for a small party.

I left the conversation to pick up the food, and I came back to the register.

Hana: I'm sure you'll have fun! What kind of party is it?

You: It's just, a normal dinner, I guess.

Hana: Woah! Must be fun! I wish I could come. My family moved from the countryside a year ago, and it was hard for me to make friends. I made one so far, and I'm so glad I've made another!

You: Ah really.

Hana: Actually.. Maybe I've made another one that I forgot to mentioned. It's a guy though *chuckle*

You: Oh, he must be a nice person.

She can't possibly talking about him. ___, remember. She's not the only girl with that name.

Hana: He is..! And handsome, too. I fell in love seriously.

You: Huh?

Hana: Ah- did I said too much? Omo I'm so sorry. I'm always like this!

Hana: Alright, thank you ___! I'll be waiting for you to come again unnie!

You: Uh Hana-ssi, you haven't checked out my stuff yet.

Hana: Ohhhh no I'm so sorry! Sorry! Sorry!