13 Bittersweet: Hana.

Previously: You overheard Hanbin telling Bobby that he loves a girl named Hana, who could be the one you met earlier at the convenience store. Who is she, really?

.

Bobby: Ay, stop joking around. You always use that little girl as an escape when ___ was gone. You can't possibly be serious about liking her right?

Hanbin: It's not up to you to decide.

He hastily put on his jacket and ready to leave the room. I began to run away from YG's office and hided behind a wall far away. I saw Hanbin walking out and waited until his shadow faded away from the hall.

You: Ah.. There he goes, disappearing while I'm watching from behind.

//HANBIN POV//

Was anyone here at the hall when I walked out? I felt a presence. Footsteps, too, actually. Tsk, weird.

I wonder what the hell YG wanted anyways? Oh well. He wasn't there when the three of us came.

"You always use that little girl as an escape when ___ was gone"

That's not true. Why should I found the need to replace that girl? She no longer plays an important role in my life. I have now forgotten her.

But..

What is going on seriously.. My head can't seem to connect all these feelings together. My thoughts, my heart. Why are you guys everywhere? Instead of being in a union, everything is a mess.

I don't know what I want.

I'm hopeless.

//YOUR POV//

-11:00 am

YG: A dinner. Invite your friends.

You: Are you really?!

.

.

.

After Hanbin left, I hastily walked into YG's office where Bobby and Jinhwan are at. The rest of the members except Hanbin also came in at the same time
as me. YG, who came in after everyone was presented.

Jinhwan: What took you guys forever huh?

Donghyuk: Is Hanbin hyung okay? He looks moody when he walked past us.

Jinhwan: Ya how are you gonna ignore my question like that?!

Junhoe: But he's always cranky?

I chuckled. That's true.

Jinhwan: *sigh*

But, I'm sure there is a reason why he's mad.

It's about the girl, Hana, and I wonder if it's the same girl that I met earlier..

Ah ___, you're crazy. How can it be that Hana from the convenience store? There is no such thing! I'm overthinking it. It's probably someone else.