f a c t s / Q & A / n o t e / othrs

Facts

1. Austin was supposed to be so rude that you'd hate him. He wasn't supposed to have friends.

2. Tori, Max and Julie weren't supposed to exist.

3. Patrick and Anna were supposed to have a romantic relationship.

4. Kayla's parents weren't supposed to be divorced.

5. Remember Liam Haynes, Jessica Chambers, and Zoe Mullins? The standard jock, cheerleader and nerd? Yeah, they were supposed to have more appearances in the story.

6. Pedestrian was only supposed to have around thirty chapters. Yes. I know, I know.

7. When I started Pedestrian, I didn't have a plotline, an idea on what to do or even a single clue on who my characters can be. I think this was pretty obvious haha.

8. The Skittle chapter was planned since like the third chapter haha.

9. It took me a year and four months to complete Pedestrian.

10. Patrick wasn't supposed to fall in love with Georgina.

11. Anna was supposed to be blonde, but then I realized that Lily was blonde, Stephen was blonde, Patrick was blonde, Tori was blonde... so... I said, Anna, you've got to adjust!

12. Tori Peterson was supposed to be in love with Austin. But then... I wanted to depict best friends (particularly a girl and a boy) that can still be friends after 'something' or the lack thereof.

FAQs

1. What's with the title?
- I googled 'ordinary' and 'pedestrian' came up. Yes. I googled my title. Sue me for relying on Google All Mighty most of the time.

2. Anna is based on who?
- Somehow me? And a mix of most of the common traits of girls.

3. Was Austin based on someone?
- Haha. Hm. No-ish? I just have a thing for snobbish guys. Sue me.

4. Why did Anna fail to join the school paper?
- Well, let's all be honest. Not everyone gets to be successful in every thing. So this was planned.

5. Will there be a sequel?
- Sadly, no. There won't be a sequel or a spin-off. There would be a bonus chapter in Austin's POV soon! So stay tuned! (And go check out the bottom of this part where I'll talk about the bonus chapter where your help will be needed!)

6. Why are your chapter-titles named after food?
- Some people even sent me a private message about this. There's really no ulterior motive as to why I did it, but a fan told me that I should add titles to my chapters so that it would be easier for them to remember it. So, I looked for what is common on the posted chapters then and used it as my title. I noticed that food was commonly mentioned—not necessarily as literal as it is—and used it as the title.

Note

Let me just first start by saying a massive THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! God, it had been over a year ago when I started Pedestrian. It was March 2015 when I first posted the first chapter of Pedestrian and then removed it because I was SO ashamed of my work. Gosh, I really feel like crying right now. At first I really didn't think that Pedestrian is worth posting, but then, you people came! And god, I couldn't be more happy.

I'd like to give a special thanks for all those who supported me, you guys know who you all are! So thank you, thank you.

Special thanks to Siya from Singapore, she's my first supporter here on wattpad and I love her.

To Kat, love, my best pal, thanks for introducing this wonderful orange world to me. Without you, Austin and Anna wouldn't be born.

To all the new friends that I met here online, I love you all. And just - thank you!

To you, who's reading this, thank you. Because you believed in a girl like me who at many points in her life, didn't believe in herself.

Dedication

This book is dedicated to my loyal readers and fans and friends. I love you all.

Bonus chapter

This is what you've all been waiting for! The bonus chapters in Austin's POV. Now, here is how we'll do it, you guys, as in all of you can all drop in a suggestion or scenario on what I should post as a bonus chapter. Whether it's after graduation, their prom, during graduation, a date, counterpart from any of the Pedestrian chaptersit's up to you! All you have to do is comment your suggestion or idea or if you don't have one, you can pick from the comments below by commenting the username of the person who suggested the idea you liked, and a reaction, or maybe a suggestion on what you want to tweak out a little bit to your liking.

So there, guys. The comment with the most likes will be the foundation of the bonus chapter.

Also, please know that I will NOT accept ideas and suggestions that depicts Austin and Anna as a MARRIED couple. No. Just. No. I'm sorry. There's a reason why the epilogue was set before prom not long after the last chapter. I do not want to cage my characters into that kind of happy ending wherein I manipulated everything into a cliché, severely cheesy happy ending without properly writing about it.

Promotions

Yes, I will all be giving you the freedom to promote your stories on the comment section below on this part.

Got questions?

Comment your question and I'd get to it as soon as I can.

Cass' corner

Once again guys, thank you so much! And I hope you still join me and my other characters from my other stories in their journey towards everlasting love. And for more works from yours truly, please check out my profile for my other (better) stories where I slowly take on more mature characters and more flexible plots.

Pedestrian will be edited soon. God knows how much trouble I have to go through. So, I hope you can all come back and join me once again when Pedestrian has been thoroughly edited. Thank you so much loves!!!

Ahhhhhh, I just can't let this book go!

Noooo :(