^^^Ace^^^

Standing at the age of 25 years old now. He has blue eyes, short black hair, with a nice jawline, he was 6'5, he had dimples and always wore a smirk when he passed by the she wolf that he so deadly wants to keep for himself. His pack was known for their scars. His father , the alpha before him, had many scars that he loved to boast about, un like his son that alpha was fun and nice to talk to. He was a very sweet man that Jezzabelle thought of as a fun uncle. He was always there at Jezzabelle's birthday parties always putting a smile on her face when she opened his present. After his death she hated that and hated even more that the thing he left behind was always getting at her whenever she was alone, even for a small amount of time he would make Jezzabelle uncomfortable with just a glance. He made it very clear to Jezzabelle that he wanted her, all of her, for himself.

4) Blood Venom Omega Pack - Connor Williams is Jezzabelle's friend Cynthias, oldest brother. Their parents passed away after war a few years back. And their oldest son took the position of alpha at the age of 23. He has three brothers and his little sister was Cynthia, his younger brothers, Jake Williams 25 now, Jackson Williams 23, and Caleb 20.

 He has three brothers and his little sister was Cynthia, his younger brothers, Jake Williams 25 now, Jackson Williams 23, and Caleb 20

^^Connor^^

Connor Williams was now 27. He's 6'7, has brown eyes like his sister, short brown hair, dimples, deep voice, big chest,built, and tatted . His pack was known for their hybrid blood. Not only were they half wolf, they were all half vampire as well. Jezzabelles dad didn't like that but he insisted that he keep their small pack on the island ever since the alphas sister was close to his own. His sister often had sleep overs with Jezzabelle and he loves standing there in the shadows enjowing the view of his crush on his sisters friend. Always going about in their pack house with clothes that he wanted to rip off. He loved every inch of her body that he spied on when she slept peacefully with just small pieces of clothing.

5) Grave Knight Pack - Alexis Arrelano now this pack was the hottest omfg. And also was bestfriends with Jezzabelles brother. This pack unlike the others were full of all men. Young mateless fine lookin wolves. Jezzabelles father decided this pack was to have young and mateless wolves. And the hottest one was the alpha ahhh!!!

 And the hottest one was the alpha ahhh!!!