Chapter 7

Desiree's PoV

Desiree's PoV

We get to the offices and work all day. I spent my free time with Ross. All of his fangirls raged when Adam was making his vlog and he recorded us holding hands when we were walking through the mall to get food.

"And here we have the two lovebirds of the office." He says like a freaking animal documentary.

"Adam what the heck!?" I shout and he laughed.

"Aw come on, you love me." He states.

"Yeah. True." I say in defeat.

The rest of the day goes smoothly, and around like 3:00 Sarah came back from the hospital. I decide not to bother her because I don't want her to see me cry cause she doesn't remember me. I sigh and finished one of my Undertale episodes and posted it.

After work Alesa came to pick me up cause Adam was going out to dinner with Sarah and Tim and them. I'm glad I got to spend time with her too.

"Soooo, I saw one of Adam's vlogs, are you and Ross dating?" I giggle.

"Is it okay with you?"

"Of course! Just if he breaks your heart then he better hope I can't find him cause he'll be a dead s.o.b. If he does." She states.

"Okay Alesa. Don't worry, he would never do that." I say and laugh at her determination of wanting to crush his skull with a hammer.

"Well, I got a babysitter for Mason for a few hours, how about we do that shopping that we never got to do?" She asks and I nod.

"Then off to the mall!" She states and gets onto an exit.
-time skip.-

We get home with our arms brimming with new clothes and decorations for my office. Mostly from Hot Topic.
After we put them down Alesa pays the babysitter and we put all the clothes into the washer and leave the stuff for my office in the bags. I hug Alesa and she smiles.

"Thanks for taking me shopping. Mom." I say and she freaks out again. After she calms down and I finish laughing at her silliness, we decide to watch a movie. It was still light out so we closed all the blinds and turned off the lights. We started watching The Fault In Our Stars when halfway through Alesa gets a phone call from Adam. I pause the movie and she goes into the dining room to answer it. I go into the kitchen to make more popcorn and hear some of her conversation.

"She has what? How long does she have or do they not know? Will she live through it? Oh. Is she going to have a lot of treatment? What kind does she have. Brain? Breast? Skin? Lung? Oh. Okay, should I tell Des? You'll tell her? Okay. Bye. Love you too." She hangs up and starts crying. I finish making popcorn and walk back into the living room. After a few minutes Alesa comes back in and sits down. I lay down on the couch and she stroked my hair. I use her leg as a pillow and we continue to watch the movie. We cry most of the time, but Alesa was crying more. Probably of what Adam was talking to her about in the phone. After the movie Alesa put Mason to bed and we decided to paint each other's nails. I painted her purple with white stripes, and she did mine baby blue with black dots. Halfway through Alesa's second coat I was doing Adam came home. He looked really depressed and his face was streaked with what looked like tears. I looked at him, smiling.

"Hey Ada- What's wrong? You look really upset." I state and he looks like he's about to cry.

"Des, there's something you need to know. Sarah, she, she has... cancer. That's why she's not the best and she forgot a lot of people. Please understand that she's gonna have to get a lot of treatment. And she there's a super tiny chance that she may not make it. Know that if that's true, the doctors tried their hardest and there was nothing they could do." He says and I nod. I wanted to cry, but not in front of them. I couldn't. I finish Alesa nails and stand up. Looking at my own.

"Thanks mom. Today was fun. Thanks for telling me dad. At least now I know why she doesn't remember me." I hug them both.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed. Night." I walk up to my room and get into my pajamas and into bed. Then the waterworks come. I cry for at least an hour before crying myself to sleep. Why.... Why her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so in my parts I add in an outfit for every part. So at the top before my part is the putfir for the day. M'kay BAI!~~~