Chapter 3 -- Ophelia [End.. or so I think?]

THE LAST (REALLY?) CHAPTER!!! 

hmm, well maybe I think I'll add some more?

Dunno! XD

No one can take my dear Orfeo from me, sweetheart…

I heard the words yet my eyes were too heavy for me to even take a glimpse. My breath came out in heavy gasps and I can’t even feel the air in my lungs.

What’s happening to me?

My wrist also feels like they were on fire… I can’t move them… why? Wait… I can’t move my ankles too! Every attempt hurts like hell, every move sends a burning sensation throughout my system.

Just what the hell is this?

“Did you really think I’ll let you take me brother from me?” The voice said again.

I managed to open my eyes for just a fraction and I managed to see my surroundings; I am in my room after all. Yet, why am I all tied up??

“Come on, I know you’re awake. The poison is wearing out now, you don’t have to pretend.”

Poison?

This time I forced my eyes open – ignoring the pain behind my eyes because of the burst of colors—and focused my glare to whoever owned that voice.

The girl was surprisingly innocent looking, she was wearing a cute Lolita dress –white and red—and her hair was in twin pigtails that made her face look even more younger. She was more or less 5 feet from what I can tell. When she spoke up, her voice has a jolly ring to it making me want to hear more… but what she said was horrible…

“Now we’ll just wait for my dear brother and then I’ll kill you in front of him!” She told me joyfully.

“W-who…” My throat burned when I tried to speak but I forced to continue.  “W-who are you…?”

She clamped her hands together and twirled around before she replied.

“Well, I’m Orfeo’s dear little sister!” She giggled.

For a moment, I forgot the situation I’m in and just wanted to hear her laugh. But when she stopped laughing, the trance also broke and I remembered that this little child wants to kill me.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked with more ease now. The poison is indeed wearing out, I can feel it.

She sat in a lotus position in front of me and placed her chin in her palm. “Well, he was supposed to kill some crazy psychotic doll but then you came up. He even stole some documents for you! I was so annoyed, you know?”

Well? I ,too, am annoyed. “What’s the deal? He’ll go away once he killed that doll stuff you’re talking about right?”

Her face suddenly aged. “You’re dumb, aren’t you?”

“Excuse me?”

“You don’t get it, do you? You’re a witness and a distraction. Therefore, you must die.”

The hell? “Wow, that is so logical! How wise is that organization of yours?” I sneered sarcastically.

In one swift movement, the girl produced a whip from her pocket and flung it to me. It hit me in the shoulders but the dreadful feeling when she first whipped me wasn’t there.

“Be thankful that I’m not in the mood to poison you again.”

I was still cringing in pain when I realized that I’m not…scared. I was scared of Orfeo, I was scared of Vladis. But, why not with this girl? Is it because she’s just a child? No. I don’t think that that is it.