A/N - Must Read (Please)

So, that was my first ever X Reader fanfic.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE GOT OVER 1K READS LIKE I AM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL LIKE LEGIT I ALMOST SCREAMED!

Now, time to get serious again.

What did you think?

Did you like it?

Do I need to tweak some stuff?

I don't know, so I'd like it if you guys could answer my questions.

Along with the end of this book, I'm sorry but I don't plan on making a sequel to it. Unless you really want me to.

But...

I really want to write another X Reader.

But who am I going to ship the reader with? That's what I want to know.

So if you could, leave me any suggestion you want. I don't care if it doesn't involve MCD, I don't care if it's somebody else from MCD, I don't care if it's someone from a movie, I don't care if it's someone from an anime, I just want to do something! If you like somebody else's suggestion, it would make it a whole lot easier if you could reply to that comment.

Now, I might not pick YOUR suggestion, but I do appreciate every suggestion I get.

Thank you for reading my story! It was pretty difficult to write, and it was certainly not anywhere near easy to be creative with.

Thank you, and good day.