Epilogue

Your P.O.V

"Ladies first." Travis said as he bowed in front of me while motioning towards the portal.

I rolled my eyes and flicked his head. "Ow! Stop hitting my head!" He said. I scoffed. "Yeah, we don't want it to get anymore damaged than it already is." I said as I hopped through the portal while Travis was saying 'rude'.

When we came back on the other side, the sun was peeking just barely over the horizon.

I squinted my eyes to adjust, but felt something knock me to the ground from behind.

"Sorry!" I heard Travis say as he got off of me. He held out his hand and I grabbed it before kicking him in the shin.

"What was that for?!" He asked while hobbling around. "That's for falling on me!" I yelled back.

He scoffed and put an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go home!" He said with a smile.

I laughed at him and let him keep his arm around me as we walked back to the village.

When we got back, Isabelle and the other people who were living here seemed to be in panic.

They were running around, as if they were looking for something.

"Where are they?!" I heard her yell. I connected the dots and Travis and I shared a 'oh crap' look.

Isabelle ran over to us and looked inside a barrel, when she couldn't pry it open Travis walked over and helped her open it.

"Thanks." She muttered before looking inside. Her body froze as she realized he was right there and she looked up at us.

"You're okay!" She yelled as she gave us a huge hug at the same time.

"Still not a hugger." I said while trying to get air. She giggled and let go of us. "Where have you been?" She asked us. We shared a glance before it was clear that he wanted me to think of an excuse.

"We were hunting when we got lost and decided to set up a tiny camp for a few days." I said. She looked at me in confusion before I grabbed Travis' hand to try and escape the awkward conversation.

We found ourselves on the shore just as dawn was upon the island.

"So, what are we going to do now?" He asked me. I turned towards him and sat down while hugging my knees to my chest. He sat criss-crossed beside me and looked at me.

I let out a big sigh. "I don't know. My goal was going to be killing my father. And before I met you, after killing him, my plan was to commit suicide. Seeing as how I would have nothing to live for after that." I heard himself get uncomfortable at the thought of me killing myself. I waved my hands in front of me.

"Don't worry, it's not like that anymore! I've got you and Eliot! I more than one thing to live for, so don't worry." I said. He relaxed and intertwined my hand in his.

"So, I was thinking, what if we became a thing?" He asked. I looked at him with confusion for a moment before bursting out into laughter.

"You really know how to ask someone out." I sarcastically said. He pouted. "I was serious..." He trailed off. I giggled some more.

"I know, you just look cute when you get uncomfortable!" I said. His head shot up and his face turned red.

"That's my line!" He yelled. I lost it and started laughing my head off.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I felt a few more chuckles coming, so I covered my mouth to keep from laughing again.

He turned away from me with a fake little 'Hmph' and I was left staring at the back of his head.

I chuckled and remembered the last time we did that. So I followed along and poked his head just like last time.

And just like before he whipped around.

I thought he was going to try and bite my finger, but instead he grabbed my wrist.

I stared at him in confusion as he pulled me closer and pressed his lips onto mine. He put his hand on my waist and our fingers intertwined again. I shut my eyelids and kissed back.

When we let go for air, we rested our foreheads together.

"So, is that offer still up?" I asked. He nodded. "Unlimited time offer!" He said with a smile. I giggled and nodded. "I'd love to be a thing with you." His eyes lit up and he wrapped his arms around my body and engulfed me into a hug.

"Yay!" He said like a child that had just been offered candy.

I started laughing as I realized just how immature he was. "You are one childish man." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"But I'm your childish man." He replied.

"Yay!" I said, mimicking him.

We separated and heard somebody calling or names. When we turned around, Aphmau was standing there with Garroth and Katelyn.

"(Y/N)! Travis! How's it going!" Garroth said with excitement.

"We're fine." Travis said as he put his arm around my shoulder again.

"It must have been pretty boring here without us, huh?" Katelyn said.

Travis and I looked at each other and we each shared a smile and a small chuckle.

"Eh." We said at the same time.

---------------------------------------------
And we're done. Thanks for reading! I'm posting an A/N after this chapter, and you really need to read it! (Please)