at this moment, taehyung decides to leave his bedroom, catching a glimpse at the exhausted couple and frowning as he notices their awkward position.

"you know what, i'm just not going to say anything." he continues his way to the kitchen, preparing himself a bowl of cereal.

hoseok laughs underneath menda and quickly pulls her down, now having her sit by his side while he cradled her in strong arms.

"when are we scheduled to go on that double date?" hoseok asks mei. he had almost forgotten the date he had planned together with menda and jimin, a fun bowling night with just the two couples. 

mei nuzzles closer to hoseok, taking in his almond scent. "soon. what shall we do in the amount of time we have?" 

hoseok smirks at her change in voice, planting a kiss on her jaw.

+

her eyes linger on the blank white screen, having been awhile since she has been in this position. 

even though i have had my laptop back for a few months now, i haven't used it. i haven't had my nose stuck in my laptop as usual, haven't updated on my social media, haven't been making new playlists as usual, well, because, my usual has changed. i have a boyfriend now. his name is jimin. park jimin. he was the one who stole my laptop. he's cute, and i like him. a lot. it's crazy to think how i was planning to beat his ass up for being a thief,  but now look at me, i have fallen for him.

"it's odd to see you back on that thing." jimin spoke from behind menda, walking around the couch to sit next to her.

menda quickly closed her diary pieces, now on the background. 

"you changed the background? to this?" jimin pointed a finger at the screen that showed a dark tunnel, almost being pitch black.

"it makes you think." 

"what does it make you think of?" 

menda muted the question and continued to stare at the picture. it was mysterious, scary, cogent, and powerful.

"strength." 

"a picture of a tunnel makes you think of strength? you're a rare catch, aren't you?" 

menda laughs at his comment, resting her hand on his. it was warm and welcoming. 

"go to the photo booth." 

"what?" 

"just do it!"

menda gingerly clicks on the little icon, allowing it to open the camera; the lighting was bad, but she was still able to see herself and jimin together, laughing at the silly faces he was making.

jimin helps himself and switches to a chipmunk filter, blowing up his and menda's cheeks and instantly laughing from it. the two murdered the mouse, clicking it constantly to catch every moment they could as they laughed for hours, surfing the web for stupid videos and games, there bums getting numb as they stayed glued in position.

a phone call makes menda lose at snake when she runs into the wall, cursing quietly before answering without seeing the caller id.

"yes?"

"i hate you."

menda passes the burning laptop to jimin who began to become occupied with searching for more music.